xisto Community
DeathLock

The Girl You Could Never Have...

Yeah it sucks definitely when you don't get the girl you want.  It happened to me, and I still think about this girl to this day.  We go back years and I never seem to be able to get over her.  I talked to her about my feelings awhile back, but she pulled off the "lets be friends" move.  But being her friend just makes it worse for me, because everytime I see her I get the feelings flowing again, its just not good for me...sooner or later I'm gonna have to tell her the fact that if we are not to be together then I'm going to have to call off the friendship...kind of a tough spot for me eh?

156999[/snapback]

nvm... at least u tried...

and u noe u wun look bck and say: "how i wished i had asked her out..."

tats u worth encouragin....

ppl like mi can nv bring myself to propose to the ger i like...

sigh....

Hey well at least your love didtn reject you for your best mate..i liked a person called john in my class and i fought we were quite tight and wed alwasy sit together and chat about things out of this world then i suddenly had a gush of feelings for him i mean real feelings and i tried to hide them but it wouldn't shake off so one day i asked him to the cinema and he went with one of his friends and i brought my best friend.. everything was goin well until i accidentally touched his legs when i got scared and he whispered to me "whats goin on with you dont tell me your falling for me"- he said it in a jokin way but i was like "what would you say if i said that that was true" then he said "erm.. plz n, i mean i like but not in that way i like charmaine I REALLY LIKE HER". when he finished saying this i poured some choke down his shorts and took charmaine out of there and since then john still likes her and we just laugh about it- well he laughs about it :(:P

hehe :( when you're lucky it doesn't suck too long that you didn't come to go steady with the person you wanted... here's my 2 cents:About 9 years ago [good that I've figured that out now so I've got another year to prepare for our 10th anniversary :(], in the 5th grade, I met this girl whom I really liked. We hung around during school breaks and eventually began spending some of our spare time together. When I told her that I had a crush on her she told me that she thought it was nice of me to finally admit that (finally? so she knew it before I knew? well, girls...) but it wouldn't work out. After the 6th grade, our ways split for some years.Since we've met again in 11th grade, we've developed quite a close relationship and eventually she asked me out for the saturday night ... after all, I think it's not that accurate to say that I didn't get her - I've been with her through a couple of boyfriends to which she doesn't have contact anymore and actually I've spent more time with her than her current boyfriend, whom she's going with since 2 and a bit years now :Panyways, she tried to couple me with some of her friends but we always ended up being friends (and one told her that she didn't want to be her friend anymore if she hangs around with people like "that guy"), those friends thought I need a girlfriend as well and I ended up knowing like half of the girls in town but still single :P

There was this girl named Kay in the 8th grade...she was probably the hottest girl at school if you think of a perspective for an 8th grader. But anyway, her and I had hung out pretty much all summer, and then when school starts, we hung out even more.

The day I was going to ask her out, the friggen day, one of my friends beat me to it. He has overall better looking, and was ripped as hell (he just got out of a year of military school). And she said yes. So they went out all year, and each day, each minute, each second, Kay was drawn farther away from our friendship.

Near the end of the year, they broke up, our friendship started growing closer. I asked her out, but I was rejected(kind of ironic lol). Our friendship started falling apart again, but I had to move about a month before the school year ended, I haven't talked to her since the day I left NJ to move to Texas..

Man I wanted her, but I never did... It's all good though, it wouldn't have lasted since I had to move B)

156985[/snapback]

To me, there is a very obvious answer. She liked you as a FRIEND; and never anything more.

If you meet a girl.. you should always ask her out .. or do something sexual within the first 10 hours of being with her . .

If you don't.. and you just HANG OUT with her.. she'll start thinking of you as a "nice understanding friend".

It's like a fork in the road, : Friendship / Relationship

Once you go down the friendship path, it's bloody hard to reverse and take the relationship.

Think about it, how many of your buddies do you know have girlfriends that were FRIENDS for a long time before? B)