xisto Community
mahesh2k

New Theme Of Trap17

We are using new theme of Xisto.How many of you like the new look ?.if you ask me i dont like it as it to geeky style.i usually feel comfortable with http://protonic.com/ forum them or https://ubuntuforums.org/.

i dont know whether nilsc,moon or other kill me up for such thread.You can even reply here if you think this theme is not comfortable to you. but i think we really need some change than this new geeky theme.Old theme was very slow with download,this new theme is also slow but faster than the previous one.atleast it is fast.anyway guys,do tell me if you can suggest some new look(fast at downlaod) for the Xisto.

What's wrong with this theme? I like it and it's definetly better than the default theme. Instead of completely changing the theme to your liking, perhaps it would be a idea to have a selection of themes avalible and anyhow the theme the admins choose can never please everyone.

There's nothing wrong with this theme. I think it loosk nice, clean, and good to look at. I'm geeky (sometimes) maybe that's why i like it. i rather have this than the old skin. I like the futuristic look of the theme.

I don't think that this theme is "geeky" at all. I'm not a geek, either, so that's not why. I think the theme has a professional look to it, and it certainly looks better than the old theme. Honestly, I don't see why you could possibly think this theme is "geeky." Anyway, by the looks of it, I'd say that a lot of work was put into it. I know I definitly don't want the theme changed.

What's wrong with this theme?

156804[/snapback]

He jus said he doesn't like it because it's too "geeky":

i dont like it as it to geeky style

I think the reason why he thinks that is because of the color choices. I don't think the theme is too geeky at all although there are some areas where it could improve....

We are using new theme of Xisto.How many of you like the new look ?.if you ask me i dont like it as it to geeky style.i usually feel comfortable with http://protonic.com/ forum them or https://ubuntuforums.org/.

i dont know whether nilsc,moon or other kill me up for such thread.You can even reply here if you think this theme is not comfortable to you. but i think we really need some change than this new geeky theme.Old  theme was very slow with download,this new theme is also slow but faster than the previous one.atleast it is fast.anyway guys,do tell me if you can suggest some new look(fast at downlaod) for the Xisto.

156802[/snapback]

You could check out http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

They use a variety of different themes and the owner Reliable (got him to come over to this site and check it out, liked the options for the site creation but didn't want to post for it :unsure: ) is a whiz at site creation, graphics, and making sites like this one. Any one of the ones he makes would be fancier then this one and he made one for Christmas with a dove graphic near the top and snow falling on the upper half of the screen. And it's a board site of the same style as this one. The site uses several different themes that can be selected from the profile window by a person. Anyway, that might be more along the lines of what you're thinking about.

Well, the Ubuntu FOrums use vBulletin, where we use IPB2.04 if I am not mistaken. Currently I am working on a few skins for IPB, but all but one is still in testing phaze. I have put the graphic projects on hold for the time being since in a few days I will have a brand new comp that works over 10 times faster than this one (compare PII 333MHz and AMD Athlon64 3400... 256MB and 1024MB RAM).. However, I would LOVE suggestions, or links to examples, themes you like etc. Please don't just post a link, but really do tell me what exactly you like, or what style. While I can't incorporate all suggestions, I will definately listen and do my best to make a few nice skins. But I am only learning about skinning IPB2, so for me skinning is still very time consuming.Eg. For some reason when I delete the COMMENTS in the CSS file, it DOES alter the look :unsure: which is something I have never seen before. The CSS file itself is usually 1000 lines of code or more. The graphics and colors need to be adjusted (colors adjusted, graphics made). Then tested and more editting. :D Anyhow I am sure you get the idea. I wouldn't shoot you for not liking a skin, in fact I encourage suggestions, comments etc. :D

This template isn't the greatest, and Ithink I like the old one better. The Xisto template looks really good though, much better than Trap in my opinion. I think we could have chosen a better one, but this suites me fine...I don't have a problem with it.

Hey I Know I Really Thought we Needed A Skin Change But Not To This... Defulelt Is Better Than This Hands Down. Put Color In To It, Mabey Light Green, or light red kinda see through you know light and simple but colorful. This Just Yells "NERDS HERE STAY AWAY" :unsure: So I Mean Come On We Want This Place Fun For Us To Come and Post I Know If It Was More Fun I would Post Alot More, But Thsi IS Kinda Boarding Has No Life In It. I Know I am Not Only One Filling This Way After Reading This Post. I Know i Made A Topic For a New Skin But I Was Hoping For A better Skin Not One Of Those lame Ones Like This.With All Kind Ness TAKE THIS OFF THE FORUM!!!....................... Please :D ~Johnathon~

While I personally have no problem with this theme, I would prefer it if there was a choice, I do prfer this theme over the default one and I do not understand where this 'geeky' label comes from, and I defiantely do not think it needs more colour especially green, but i still think there sould be a choice, especially if you are going to put a 'skin selector' on each page, I really feel that a selector sould have more than one choice. and while i do agree with the statememt that this is not the greatest templete, I do not class it as 'geeky' and anyway whats wrong with 'geeky'.

I like the new theme of Xisto althought it is pretty hard to be used to something and then be forced to change (even if change is a good thing). It would be a great ideea if you could give us the option to select the theme maybe even have more then 2. Anyway the new theme is nice and I will get used with is even it will take more time...

I like the new  theme of Xisto althought it is pretty hard to be used to something and then be forced to change (even if change is a good thing). It would be a great ideea if you could give us the option to select the theme maybe even have more then 2. Anyway the new theme is nice and I will get used with is even it will take more time...

158232[/snapback]

I Liek That Idea Mabey Get More Space For Xisto so we can have more skins I Know It would Make Me Alot Happier. I Think That Having Mre SKins Lets More people Be Them selfs. Like Dress Cod eu Make Them Fit In But No One stands Out. I Don't Know

~Johanthon~

It's all about one's color preferences. Personally, I like the color selection, I'm a big fan of dark blue, and silver and white go along with blue really good. But it's all about what colors people like. I think this look is really professional, but we all have our opinions...maybe someone should start a poll to see the overall opinion on this...