xisto Community
DeathLock

The Keys To Flirting Everyone Give Adivce About Flirting

Flirting is much like tesing (it actually is teasing). Little boys tease little girls when they are 7 and girls like it, so they like it when they are 77. It's not offensive type of teasing, it is more like you-know-and-she-knows but no one else knows whats going on. She is saying things like ''How dare you?!'' or ''Stop it!'' but she LAUGHS WHILE SHE IS SAYING IT! Laughter is the key! If she says ''Stop it!'' with a really serious expression on her face :D then you should stop, and of course continue later. Or you can say ''Are you always that serious? Stop watching those Charlie's angels movies and being so independent!'' Girls seem to like it! Dont turn into dummiehead at her first sing of liking you and start saying things like ''I think we really match!'' or ''We are so like eachother" or even worse ''I REALLY LIKE YOU''. It is much effective to tell her ''I really like you'' and when she looks whit what? look on her face you go on with ''as a friend''. Dont tell her you like her especially if she's hot! She KNOWS IT! Keep amplifying the ATTRACTION! If you dont know how to do it you should try visiting http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ the language.[/note]

maybe looking deeply into the eyes when talking???it seems to be like reaching out for the girl...humourous is important, but being natural is more important!if you got nothing to say, better dont say.in case you screw things up...

I like girls who are genuine. I know this one girl who I had four out of six classes with, so I can't avoid her (or she can't avoid me)....we talked online, and she'd say "lol" all the time. I mean, after everything I say, her response would be "lol". At first, I felt awesome. I have the ability to make girls laugh just by talking. After a while, I asked her...am I really making you laugh that much. Her response, "no, I do that all the time." Ouch. I would have loved it so much more if those laughs were real.

161750[/snapback]

so your conversation sometimes goes like this:

"yeah...i have lots of homework today"

"lol"

"i don't understand this physics problem"

"lol"

"look at this website i just made!"

"lol"

come on...you can't expect her to laugh all the time...genuine is being true to your character. she likes saying "lol", so she says it all the time. i don't think it makes her any less genuine. a person who's not genuine, for example, would say they like something that they hate just so they could make you interested.

Flirting comes naturally, and you can't flirt if you don't talk.

I deesagre with this one. 97% of flirting (communication in general) happens without the WORDS! This is where body language comes in. If you dont trust me, ask a gril (your friend or somebody) to judge a man who is passing by. You will be amazed with how much more info you will get then you could discover yourself. Women read mean very well, so watch out :ph34r:

Erm.. honestly i think flirting comes naturallyou know when you lile someone your heart skips a beat which is like the best feeling becasue you wanna go and find a cure to that missing beat which only that guy/gurl can fix-i know im talking gibberish but love is a bit like gibberish