xisto Community
kcuk

I Won A Free Mobile Phone!

hmmm... i'm usually very cautious with online information and shopping. i have bought off not so legit sites and still had no problems. i got wat i purchased and teh bill came up fine... i guess i just got lucky though. my cousin was scammed 40k off his credit card. i'd die if that happened to me, but they're dam rich so it wasnt such a bigggy. i tend to stick with trust worthy sites, and this one being the sims should be fine. i doubt they'd say u won a prize and not give it. this is a very well known company with a reputation to keep to fans. its not like they cant afford to give a free phone away, nor would they risk getting their asses sued over such a small ordeal. although the user hasnt responded, i'm quite confident he got his prize, might've taken abit over a week though. my online purchases always take atleast two weeks to come in, one time it even took 3 months.. i was actually thinking they scammed ME lol.

I don't really trust these online contests really, not until i have what i won in my hands and i'm jumping around like a crazy psycho lunatic

Congratulations ;) I never win on these competitions - the chance is really low that they even get your application :rolleyes: A few days ago I won 2$ at a lottery :lol:

About 2 weeks ago my friend won a cell phone from the arcade, on one of those skill tester machines. He was excited lol. He sold his old phone for $30 i think lol.