xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

A Johnny And Saint-michael Sig took us about 45 minutes

yeah took us 45 minutes due to uploading and downloading the file but it came out good XP

its an okay sig but not the best ive seen. the brushes coming out from the bottom center look pretty good with the render. but i do not really like the background as much. i dont think the colors blend very well with the render. the text is okay but im not sure i completely like the crescent things by the text.

Ralphie's right, the colors of the background and the colors of the render don't match. Maybe try a purplish-blue to green gradient on the render, from top to bottom

Quite nice, but why combine both of your names? you can make uniques ones for both...

156140[/snapback]

It was a collaboration project. We both worked on it, so we both put our names on it.

its an okay sig but not the best ive seen. the brushes coming out from the bottom center look pretty good with the render. but i do not really like the background as much. i dont think the colors blend very well with the render. the text is okay but im not sure i completely like the crescent things by the text.

156228[/snapback]

Meh. Didn't want a monotone sig. I think the green and purple contrast nicely anyway. But yeah, I don't really like the crescents either...I have no idea why I added them. :rolleyes:

Ralphie's right, the colors of  the background and the colors of the render don't match. Maybe try a purplish-blue to green gradient on the render, from top to bottom

156261[/snapback]

Gradient? EW. :lol:

Johnny came to your house, and you both worked on it???

Wait. Or did you come to Johnny's house, and you both worked on it? Because you're using the first person plural "us"....

156292[/snapback]

No, I did parts, then uploaded it to my site, then he did some more then uploaded, then I finished it up. I have no idea where Saint Michael lives and he has no idea where I live. And I'd like to keep it that way. :D

snil is jealous cuz we didn't invite him to join in on the project you want to help us next snil when and if we do one?yeah i like to keep it that way cuz due to my super powers of running really fast i would knock on his door and then hide :rolleyes:

snil is jealous cuz we didn't invite him to join in on the project  you want to help us next snil when and if we do one?

yeah i like to keep it that way cuz due to my super powers of running really fast i would knock on his door and then hide :lol:

156302[/snapback]

I swear you sound like an 8 year old sometimes... :rolleyes: And don't say cuz. It's lame.

nicely done

nicely done

wish i could make sigs like that

156328[/snapback]

Thanks, and you can. Just keep working at it.