xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FLaKes

Check Out My Animation FLaKess Flash animation

Hi, I just wanted to share my animation with you guys, so tell me what you think about it. Its at : Mr Chorro animation

Its the one called Mr Chorro. I just wish the 2020 animation had not been sent this month but oh well, if you like my animation please vote for it.

Im open for all types of criticism, thanks for any replies.

A few notes:The moral of this story seems to be "Tacos are unsanitary", which is somewhat ironic considering it appears on a Spanish language website, no?The disco man didn't pull down his pants while in the porto-potty. Ew.His feces is round, like certain herbivorous animals.Did you do the music with a drum program called Hammerhead? It sounds very similar, if not.I like the disco man's design. It's clean and stylized.Your cartoony parasite reminds me of the personified venereal diseases they showed me in middle school sex education videos. Well done!

That was pretty gross/sick, actually. LOL. But great job with the flash animation. Kinda like Happy Tree Friends sick. :rolleyes:

Gee, thanks. You guys have just made my day :rolleyes:

hey man wats up...that flash animation was awesome...keep it up..i wish i can make animations like that....that would be really cool :unsure:...how lond did it take you to make that thing????weeks???days???well pEACE!! nice job again

Thanks, Ill try and post more of my animations. I have a lot of fun making them, but it does take me a while. It took me about 18 hours to finish this animation, Ill be posting some drawing and animation tutorials soon. Thanks

Thanks, Ill try and post more of my animations. I have a lot of fun making them, but it does take me a while. It took me about 18 hours to finish this animation, Ill be posting some drawing and animation tutorials soon. Thanks

163917[/snapback]

Bravo! Bravo! it was great... A little few iffy spots here and there but overall i give it a 9!

hmmm .... actually what is the animation talking about??? i see a disco man ordered a burger with worms inside ... and then he went to toilet ... so What actually is the story trying to bring out? but the animation is not bad .. just that it is lacking some theme ..