xisto Community
sunkist

How Did You Learn To Make Web Pages?

I used micrsoft frontpage as a start because I didn't know how to do HTML XDi never read online tutorials. or took lessons at school. I just used microsoft frontpagemore and more, I used it. And once I started having to do stuff like splitting images, I used HTML more and more, but still used Microsoft frontpage. In the end, I'm like...really HTML experianced. And i never read tutorials or took lessons at school. Haha, people should look at site builders that way XDD

I also learned from Neopets. I was about 11 at the time, and having fancy shop fronts was all the hype (fancy backgrounds, fancy text, fancy music). I learned first from the basic Neopet's HTML help (how to make text bold, italic, underlined... How to skip lines, etc.) and when I saw that other people could do fancier stuff, I made it my duty to find out more about HTML. Funky-Chickens.com was my best friend for a while ^_^. Then when I had the jist of it nothing could stop me... I made mini HTML help sites, a site which offered copy-paste midi songs for neopets shops...

Well I like to play oround on the Internet then my friend found Freeservers and said to me that we can also build a good website. Then he started first and then I got jealous and we started to compete with each other with to make the best website. Then I learned the basic tags in html and got in to this crap. So I am lucky that he started to compete with me or else I may wouldent be here at this time. ^_^