xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

Help Extracting Rar Archives! lots of them...

When i extract my .rar games files it goes into .html filesHelp Extracting Rar Archives!I downloaded left for dead using internet download manager. When it finished I went to extract the .Rar files but they went into .Html files. Why does it do that? how can I solve this problem? 

hey I have a tiny problem. I downloaded 32 files ( a game ), .Rar files ofc and extracted them. But then I get a folder with that game's name and inside are again 32 files + blue monitor icon named vitality. And I can't extract that. When I try adding .Rar to those files I get an error saying that that file with .Rar is missing. Any suggestions on what to do? 

-reply by some1

Hi i need your help !! I saw you on another topic saying you know how to burn xbox 360 games .. Help Extracting Rar Archives!

I downloaded a game for my xbox 360 and it is after coming in all separate .Rar files .. How do I extract them all together and burn them onto a disc?? . . I thought you need the files to be in .Iso format ?? Please help I would appreciate it .. Cheers

-question by Cian

Dear Craig,Actually you extract only part01 coz another 26zip files is mirror of part01 due to big size of folder. so don't worry u extract only part01.Sushil.