xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NuHoaXuLa

Hope trap17 have admins working hard ! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Last weaken , two company big free hosting is 100webpaces and frandt must closed ! And last month have much site hosting have problems as sql4u , ..... Php version 4.xxx have few bugs , and i think it is a important problem ! I seen Xisto reboot few times in last month , i don't understand why must doing so ? Hope administrators manage servers is good and working hard !

well this all doesn't mean we have no problems,yesterday we got deleted fromm free-webhosts,that was one of our main visitor atracktors,so we really need to come with some new ways,to get more members, and those members,must k-l-i*ck the A&d&s

well this all doesn't mean we have no problems,yesterday we got deleted fromm free-webhosts,
that was one of our main visitor atracktors,
so we really need to come with some new ways,
to get more members, and those members,
must k-l-i*ck the A&d&s

just curious why? That's how I learned about Xisto as well...

since I've been a member, everything's going good so far, only occasional hickups with the updates I don't mind, usually comes back up very quickly.

so 100webpaces and frandt went down! no wonder, 'cause prior to signing up to Xisto, I was had used them (for less than 2 weeks) & always had problems! now let's just hope long live Xisto!!