xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WeLoveFord

Stupid Science Teachers discuss stupid science teachers

I have this really stupid science teacher. He always reapeats himself but manages to never explain anything!He also does this thing where he looks at his watch whenever we're talking but never actually SAYS "be quiet" so we never know he's trying to get our attentin unless we feel like looking at his ugly face.his head is really small and ugly

My dad taught science for 35 years .... my complete ineptitude in the subject must have been a real thorn in his side ..... my sister made up for my failings though, she excelled in science ....

my own experience of science teachers is a bit of a mixed bag .... my physics teacher was criminally boring .... however my chemistry teacher was at the other end of the spectrum. He spotted early on that I had no talent for the subject and used to bring in monty python books and we'd sit at the back of the class and howl for most of the lesson, .... I suppose in hindsight, that didn't make him a very good teacher did it? .... and yet I remember him with affection ....

on the whole, I'd say I hated my school days with a passion .... once you leave though, you really never look back ..... it's all just a distant nightmare .....

Posted Image

My physics teacher is a bit dumb in the subject. She was teaching us about forces and she moved on to air resistance, she actually said to us "I don't know anything about air resistance" :lol: She had to actually ask our chemistry teacher about it, who, moving on, is a great teacher, you really cannot imagine how great he is. Then, our biology teacher, she is just :rolleyes: MAD! Really, if you heard her speak it would make you feel ill.

Well have not had an evil science teacher yet but next year thats about to end. The teacher I'll get next year yells too much, has an attitude problem, and I heard that she doesn't know how to grade fairly. I know most of this because she used to be a substitute before she was a science teacher and I have heard about the grading from other kids.

I haven't had a science class for two years, but even when I had my science classes, my teachers weren't all that bad. In Grade 9, I had this tall teacher who used to frequent on the phone and on the gum chewing. In Grade 10, I had an older one who was generally very docile and graded very fairly. I did well in that class [ I had an 87 ], until I slid to a 77 by the end of the year. But anyways, those are my two cents.

I haven't had a science class for two years, but even when I had my science classes, my teachers weren't all that bad. In Grade 9, I had this tall teacher who used to frequent on the phone and on the gum chewing. In Grade 10, I had an older one who was generally very docile and graded very fairly. I did well in that class [ I had an 87 ], until I slid to a 77 by the end of the year. But anyways, those are my two cents.

155034[/snapback]

I've had only 2 actual science classes before in my life, one in 8th grade and the other in 9th I believe it was. I did also have an astronomy class and a meteorology class though. Never had anything to do with chemistry, so I'm not particularly science-oriented.

My old biology teacher sounded like the clear eyes guy. He use to put me the sleep faithfully in class. I mean I never fell asleep anywhere that fast unless it was church.. Soon as I open the bible my eyes get heavy :rolleyes: But anyway one day the teacher put in a movie of him doing a experiment and half the class was knocked out sleep. When I woke up I didnt understand what he was talking about so I asked him to rewind it back because I fell asleep and he turned 999 different shades of red. lol. It was a must see!

My old biology teacher sounded like the clear eyes guy. He use to put me the sleep faithfully in class. I mean I never fell asleep anywhere that fast unless it was church.. Soon as I open the bible my eyes get heavy  :rolleyes: But anyway one day the teacher put in a movie of him doing a experiment and half the class was knocked out sleep. When I woke up I didnt understand what he was talking about so I asked him to rewind it back because I fell asleep and he turned 999 different shades of red. lol. It was a must see!

155041[/snapback]

Sorry, may be a tad off-topic, but I can't resist the urge to get into the Bible :lol:

Sometimes the Word needs to be told, not read to break through to peopleL

Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Of course, reading and searching the Bible while questioning it to see if such things are so, if done with an open mind, is also good, if one can do it, and the doers are called "noble"

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

i remember a couple years ago i had a really stupid biology teacher. she made so many mistakes on absolutely everything. many times it seemed that the kids in the class knew more of what she was talking about than she did. but last school year, i had a really cool physics teacher. its really bad if you get a boring or mean teacher but my teacher was the complete opposite. it really makes a big difference to how much you like classes/subjects because of the teachers.

ha ha h aha

Stupid Science Teachers

Replying to WeLoveFord

Yeah I have a really dumb science teacher too. When he gets mad he sucks his chin in and it makes him look like he has about a million double chins. He is also in cahoots with our principal and I swear their goal in life is to make everything miserable for us. Even our other teachers make fun of him sometimes. Its hilarious how much everyone hates him!!