xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael Begins

Get rid of the lines - it really ruins it. Try getting some colour in the background as well, as white and black is a bit boring, especially when the render isn't particuarly coloured. Perhaps try some blues as well, as the batman you have is blue. Font choice isn't so bad (though still could be better - something more gothic?), but maybe bigger, and more dominating over the subtext. Place them more to the centre too...Add a border... and um you should be good :rolleyes:

LOL you guys are mean :rolleyes: I think it looks pretty good Saint... a plain black background might make the ol' bat stand out a bit more, but it looks alright the way it is now...

thats cruel johnny now im going to chop off my ear and fingers and be a abstract artist now

i just did a simple design didn't want to get to complicated

155031[/snapback]

I actually think the lines make it uneccesarily complicated.

LOL you guys are mean tongue.gif

I think it looks pretty good Saint... a plain black background might make the ol' bat stand out a bit more, but it looks alright the way it is now...

:rolleyes: I'm a mean bugger :lol:

make the background colored. maybe get rid of the scan lines. i dont really know how to say it but maybe make the background like a dark metal.another sig idea for a similar one would be to just have the batman symbol.

thats cruel johnny now im going to chop off my ear and fingers and be a abstract artist now

155080[/snapback]

Hey, I'm just keepin' it real. Have fun with the dismemberment though.