xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
x?peter?x

Dam Internet Cant Post Sigs

k well im going to post like all the sig i made over the last time i had internet in like a few days because i dont have internet on my laptop till like tuesday

154802[/snapback]

O.o do what now?

do what now with the girl down the street living in the van.

154831[/snapback]

Bake cookies?

We're both off topic here Saint Mike...but I was only off topic because I didn't understand. :rolleyes:

i think he is saying that when he returns on tuesday (when his internet is back up), he will post everything he made or is going to make in the time his internet is down... i think... maybe... but i do like chocolate chip cookies

i think he is saying that when he returns on tuesday (when his internet is back up), he will post everything he made or is going to make in the time his internet is down... i think... maybe... but i do like chocolate chip cookies

155181[/snapback]

Ah. Thanks for the clarification. I love chocolate chip too. We should hold the first annual Xisto chocolate chip cookie bake-a-thon.