xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
paypal.login

Gmail 2 gigs???

i think what they're saying is no more people will be able to sign up.

or at least i hope so, because i live for gmail too. hotmail and yahoo are way too slow when it comes to sending projects or pictures over email. Gaaahh.

154839[/snapback]

I agree i was sending a song to a friend took 2 minutes... and they should make a messenger for gmail ;) more fun that way~_~

Gmail MailBox = NonStop Hard CompanyI think Gmail Buy One City of hard or find one algorithm of comprise data Woow :D( Gmail never stopSome mailboxes Like MSN or yahoo can not fight with gmail in space .

gMail will surely not shut down! If anything.... They will stop allow users to send invites... but the users that have gMail will remain with gMail... Google is a very trusted company and i am pretty sure they wont do anything like that though... Also - The "AND COUNTING" is evenually going to stop at 2.5, 3, 4 or 5 gigs.~D0M1N1C

my account is now approaching 2.5 gigs of storage, but i don't really need that much space at all, i hope that google doesn't close all the betatester accounts once GMail comes out of beta because it would be really annoying to have to change my email, but i suppose it wouldn't matter as long as i got my same e-mail address once it opened up publically. i think google have givewn everyone almost unlimited invites becuase i used about 20 invites by posting links to them on a forum, and within a few minutes i had all 50 invites back again, i think google are going to be taking gmail out of beta quite soon if they are allowing that many invites

gmail is good, because you can use gmail drive.

162755[/snapback]

Wow you dont need that many spaces in your posts, just hit return / enter...

Anyway, people that use gmail for storing files might just be another deathtrap to gmail... Anyway it would be very bad if gmail would shut down since I use it for most sites... But we're talking about google so I'm sure they wont shut down...

Gmail has been a reliable service for my work-related/job search e-mails, but the problem I encountered was that I wasn't able to access it at the workplace...perhaps because of the firewall settings. In any event, I've already set up a personal account as well and I still have 50 invites left.

i think it would be better if they lock the gmail invites down but as long as they keep increasing the memory they way they are now.. last i checked(1 min ago) it was 2448 KB+ which is the best on the web so far! i just hope they dont shut down completely :D

Google is a very professional company and Gmail also they cannot shut down this and that without giving enough time to users if they have to shut down. So this question doesn't arise. They use to give notice much in advance, besides I don't think they will take risk of losing so many users around the world, that will be losing their image. Its a billion dollar company now, giving out huge space isn't a problem for them.