xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

The Slang Term Databse tee hee hee

Hi everyone, was chatting in the shoutbox about the term 'w00t' and i had the idea of making a 'Slang term database' so I did (Just because i was bored) The database is free for anyone to contribute to and view, check it out here:

CLICK :rolleyes:

Please inform me how I can make the service better...

Nice system. Apart from adding a little bit of colour to it I can see no obvious faults. Just an annoying comment, but you spelt 'meaning' wrong on the about page.I have added a term and it is very simple to use! Well done.

added "btw". :rolleyes: maybe after submitting a term, page can be redirected to the slang home page, instead of returning to the same "add term" page?

For a more convenient way for people to add a term, i would suggest adding the "Add a Term" form on the same page where the terms are on the bottom of the page.

Spelling error changed, thanks.
All I need now is make a simple admin area to remove and edit terms, a search function, and a way to sort the database # A B C...

so this it shows all terms that starts with a, and them b and so on...
Duno how to do that though

WHERE term LIKE 'a'
But that will show all terms with the letter a in it...

If anyone would like to make a nice clean simple layout, I would be greatful :rolleyes: I cant do good layouts...

Hi everyone, was chatting in the shoutbox about the term 'w00t' and i had the idea of making a 'Slang term database' so I did (Just because i was bored) The database is free for anyone to contribute to and view, check it out here:

CLICK :P

Please inform me how I can make the service better...

154671[/snapback]

you forgot StFU: shut the f888 up!

<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" content="2;URL=http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;

This might be helpful for the page that you get after submitting the form. That way the user doesnt have to click on the link to go back to the slang term database. Unless they cant wait 2 seconds :rolleyes:.

Is anyone willing to make a simple clean layout for this site? Just asking :rolleyes:

The layout you have for it now looks fine to me.

yeah the layout is fine and simpleadded quite a few that i know of and i have made myself im so clever

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)