xisto Community
jerrylili

Hi I'm New Just reistered today. need help

Welcome! I'm new here too.I don't think there's a set number of posts for a credit, I think it just depends on where you post and the length of your post. Its varied for me. You won't have to post much to get your 10 credits; I signed up yesterday and I already have 6.9.

Hey man, thanks for da replayHow do you know how much credit u have?? where do u chsck it. thanks shadows.and even after ur credit completion, and appllication, u still can get rejected???thanks,jman

Hey. Welcome to Xisto!

You can easily get 1 hosting credit per 1 post. Easily. The number of hosting credits you earn depend on the length of your post, not the length and the location. The longer your post, the more hosting credit you will receive. Spamming (copying articles from other sites) will get you banned, so don't try it. You can, however, use the quote tags if you wanna copy:

[quote]post goes here[/quote]

You can check your hosting credits here: http://forums.xisto.com/ (the front page). Your hosting credits are displayed in green. It should look something like:

HOSTING CREDITS : 476.57 DAYS.. "Days" should be diffferent for you because I'm a hosted member, and you're not, but it should be in green. By the way, that's how many hosting credits I have. As you can see, I joined earlier this year, and it's been really easy for me to rack up the credits.

As for the rejection question, yes you can get rejected, but that's only if you spam by copying other people's post, copying internet articles and pasting them here, or you use one-liners. One liners are posts that are less than 10 words (or posts that take up one line). But even if you're rejected, the nice admins here will give you another chance to clean yourself up, so you can a second chance to post and prove yourself.

Once again, welcome to Xisto.

i'm new here i just registered today. I need help but didn't c a help sction in fourm so i post here.

153899[/snapback]

The support section is at the second last category in this forum, just scroll down and you will see it...

Welcome to the community! I think you will be able to collect hosting credits easily if you visit Xisto often and make a few good length posts. I've been here for about 2 and a half months and it's been fairly easy to build my credits. Right now, I'm just maintaining my current number of credits and will hopefully build some more in case I won't be able to access the internet for a few weeks.

oh i didn't c that. u can move this topic to there if u want. i know this was in wrong place. :rolleyes: .

153959[/snapback]

Although I understand that English is not your first language, could you try to use full English sentences? Please refrain from posting such words as: da, b 4, u don't have 2 b perfect, but, u can c dat u can post better wayz.

Thank you. :lol: