xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Wolve Sig

ok on this oe i tried to do a better job with the text.. i tried to match it with the bckground but i think the picture doesn't look that good ..i looked at this tutorial on blending it but this is how it came out so don't blame me for that one lol.

Posted Image

One word...Awesome!Great background, but your render still needs some work though, let met guide you a bitget your lasso tool and shape around the part of the render that you want visible, when you got a little oval or round, go to select>feather.. and choose 20px, it should 'straighten' your selection a bit, then go to layer>add layer mask>reveal selection. This will blur the outter part of your selection (from only the layer itself, and keep the revealed part visible, then hit ctrl+u and move your saturion to the left as you prefer (if you prefer to keep some of the colors you dont have to go all the way left, then hit oknow go to your renders layer blending options and experiment with the different 'visualities', overlay/soft light/linear light. (this is of course not necessary, if your using a layer for color balance (layer>adjustment layer>color balance..) you should place the render beneath it, so it catches the color balance.Hope this helps, great pic so far and an even better improvement, keep it up mate!

What he said. Also, try some blending with your text. I mean, similar colors is nice, but maybe try lowering the opacity so some of the bg seeps through, or even just brushing over the text. It doesn't seem like that much of a difference, but it is, trust me.Other than that, and what HmmZ said, nice job Luki. Keep at it.EDIT: Also, border. I don't see one on there.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

ok i will try to improve on my next sig all those things. thanks.*Johnny* there is a 2px white border but its not visible here because of the forum bg so you can't really see it.Hmmz.i'll try taht blending on my next sig because so far i've looked at a lot of tutorials and most of them have been different so its kinda confusing me but thanks for those tips.

i think what has been said basically covers it all. its a pretty nice sig. im not going to make any suggestions because everything i think is already stated and i dont want to go repeating everything. just keep up the good work.

not bad work on the render and text a bit oh wait its already been metion crap!!!

not bad work on the render and text a bit oh wait its already been metion crap!!!

154045[/snapback]

Saint Mike, you're a mod, don't be weird. -.O