xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dr1v3r

Denied Connection and cannot open TRAP17 sites

Hey people i have a problem with my site... some times it denies connection to some people and they cannot open the site ? this happened to me once and i couldnt open the Xisto forums also... so pls tell me what could be the possible cause ? thanks

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
"Help ?!" is not a good topic title. Admins will start to give warnings for this, so next time be specific. Don't forget to enter the description line as well. Edited title and description as per OpaQue's request.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I have had some members, including myself, having the similar problem. And I think sometimes the internet security setting or the firewall setting may be preventing from accessing Xisto related sites. For the longest time, I couldn't open my own homepage hosted by Xisto unless I edited my HOSTS file. I still don't know what the problem was but my ISP sent an email out once, saying that since my ISP uses its internal firewall I am basically behind their proxy. Therefore, it was simply my ISP who was blocking me from going "internet" so to speak.

this happened to me once and i couldnt open the Xisto forums also.

That happened to me as well last week or the week before. I just assumed Xisto were having a temporary glitch cos it soon came back.

I do not know what he was using ... i am using nothing but mcafee and when i open sites etc i shut it down... my friend is from finland i doubt that will help... when i couldnt open it my connection was being upgraded and @ night i left my pc downloading some stuff and the browser was open on my site the site url is http://www.drsq.com/ and in the morning i just keeped getting the message "The connnection to the url http://www.drsq.com/ has been denied from the host" or something like that every time so is it possible that in some way i overloaded the server and it banned my ip by itself for a period of time ? :rolleyes::lol: