xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Latest Sigy

ok well since i have another 20 days of the trial version i thought why don't i just use them so here i made this sig today, i never used tech brushes so they might hade made the sig look bad and maybe the whole sig itself sucks to but i tried. anyways, comments, crtitics ill take em.

Posted Image

I think it looks pretty good...the only things I can point out is that the color on the render should blend slightly more with the bg, and the text could use some work. Try a more "tech" font, and without the bevel.

thanks, to the text i didn't add a bevel i just added some shadows, stroke, and made the mode soft light or something like that. i havent downloaded any fonts yet since im not gonna be using it for very long,.i thought about bleding the render at first but to me i didn't think it looked very good so i just left it.

The text is a bit to transparent for my test i.I think it would have looked better with a bt more of a bolder text and bit slimmer.oh and one question, whats with the big(400x160) dimensions for people's sig now days?? is it the new thing?? i havent been working on graphics but lately i see more of that dimension, rather than the old 500x100.

well with the text i would have shadowed it in purple to match the render

by the way, ezwards stinks!!! you have to gget like 100 ore more people to sign up and than they have to get people to sign up, its like 1000 points to get a stinkin domain. think how much he gets like $200 out of it..goin off the subject sorry...

Off-Topic//Legally, photoshop is not free, and by calling people idiots, you might spark up a flame war.\\Off-TopicI'm mainly just gonna reiterate what most others have said. Color the text to a color that matches [bluish-Purple, blue to match the background or purple to match the render] and try different methods of blending in the render. It looks like you went around the edges with a grunge eraser. Try setting a higher opacity for the eraser, or using the feathered-lasso technique.

Off-Topic//Legally, photoshop is not free, and by calling people idiots, you might spark up a flame war.\\Off-Topic

I'm mainly just gonna reiterate what most others have said. Color the text to a color that matches [bluish-Purple, blue to match the background or purple to match the render] and try different methods of blending in the render. It looks like you went around the edges with a grunge eraser. Try setting a higher opacity for the eraser, or using the feathered-lasso technique.

153574[/snapback]

I use feathered lasso, or just brush over the render...those methods seem to work best, but that's just my personal opinion.

MechVegita, you've been warned for flaming. This has been your 4th warning. I'd suggest you change your attitude towards other members, especially when you are, in fact, wrong. Photoshop isn't free.