xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pilgrim_of_mini-monkeys

What's The Most Painful Thing That Ever Happened To you

Please do not:+ Include any sexual references+ Do not be racist+ Do not use provocative language+ Do not relate to your failed relationshipHere is my experience:I was about 10 years old and was riding on my bicycle. I decided to ride it down a very long and steep hill. Stupid me also decided at the time to pedal as hard as I could on the highest setting (gear 11). I remember destinctly, the speedometer (i was so fortunate :P ) registering as being at 25 mph when I reached the bottom. At the bottom of the hill was a very nasty corner. I managed to loose my balance and slide for about 10 seconds on my side. Taking a gash out of the side of just above hip, deeply scratched knees and several grazes on my cheek and elbow. I know have scar tissue just above my right hip and I can feel and see it when i bend to the left, it feels like a bridge of skin-like string.So, what is your nightmare come true?

Guest mstewart1

i was 7 years old. me and my mate were playing power rangers(lol, so premative)then my mate pretended a brick was a bomb, then threw it on my head. My head oozed with blood and he dint even say sorry. infact he's da one dat cried ??unbelievable!!!!!!

When I was 10 me and my brother were playing tag, lol and while I was chasing him, he shut the gate fast, and I ran right into it with my face and the side of my eye was cut and gushing of blood, all over my face and handslol, very sore ! :P

I think it was when I was 8, me and my brother were playing tag when he thought it would be clever to wrap a hosepipe around my feet and pull it as hard as he possibly could. I fell flat on my face, with my left eye going straight on to the corner of a brick. I was rushed to casualty and spent 6 hours there with concussion. I have also done many other stupid things without the need of help from annoying family members, but that was the only thing I've had to go to hospital for, and I hope its the last thing too!

When I was about 9, I collided with a bicycle!(clumsy me) I was just running and I knew there was a bicycle behind me.....going the same direction. I thought I would run to the left to aoide it...So did the cyclist (He wanted to avoid me and went to the left)...I wasn't aware...as...I was running forward and didn't turn to see.Then he crashedddd...from behind..I fell forward...trousers torn...blood coming off..etc. :P

Well, I was 12, I fell off my bicycle while I was trying to go as fast as I could ( stupid me ), permanantly injuring my knee. ( My knee still hurts ). Doctor said it was not broken, but it will be permanent. Sometimes, while I'm exercising, my knee just feels like it's exploding. It's been aLOT of years, but still hurts like hell.

I think when I was like 5-6 I was playing at the park and fell, hit my face on this wooden log or something, broke my teeth, good thing new ones come out in place! :P

Well this is funny because both of my accidents occured this year. I believe it was New Year's Day when I had a massive Xbox gathering at my house. It was extremely icy out that day. After playing Xbox for a long period of time, we decided to head out to fast food places to get some food. We all went outside and started slidding into people's cars. When I was done messing around I realised that I had forgot my wallet, so I then started walking back to my house. While walking to my house, I slipped on the ice and had a good sized gash that went right along my eyebrow. I find it ironic that I slipped when I was not being a fool. One of my friends who was there had a dad for a doctor, so he soon came over with some of that surgical super glue and fixed me up. Unfortunately, they had to shave off most of my eyebrow, so that took a while to obtain again.Well this is weird, but this last week I was feeling a little ill, and thus I had not eaten a lot and was more tired that usual. I was asked to come over to a friend's house, so I did. He lives right next to a playground, so at about 4:00 in the morning I was monkeying around on the monkey bars. I soon grew tired of this and started head back for more Halo 2. On the way back I blacked out due to the lack of sleep, the lack of appetite, and the lack of energy. Unfortunately, I feel right on a concrete patio and cut the same eyebrow, but this time instead of being right along the eyebrow, it is vertical and thus almost perpendicular to my previous incident. I am lucky, the stitches come out today for that.

Well there are tons of painful things that have happened to me over the years... I'm extremely accident prone. :rolleyes: But one of the most recent and memorable was a few months ago:I was sitting on the floor in my room organising school papers, I was beside a chest of drawers and across from me was a bookshelf that was quickly placed beside the door, protruding slightly past the door frame. So my brother comes along and decides the shelf is in his way and gives it a good shove from behind. The bookcase came down on me, pinning me between itself, the floor, and the chest of drawers. The corner of the bookshelf was in one side of my head while the knob of a drawer was in the other and my legs were pinned to the floor nder the shelf. Luckily I didn't get too badly injured, no broken bones or anything, but it actually dented my head. I just about passed out but my mum forced me to stay awake. That was really scary.

The most painfullest thing i've endured was walking and my feat had a cramp. It really hurted. I had to stop and sit down. OH and then there's a time when eating was painful; because my right side was bleeding because i bite it. bad habiit.

Well I was 5 or 6 and I was playing in the living room as usual. And then it happened, I stepped on a staple and it got lodged into my toe. I started to cry because it hurt like h*ll, my grandma came and asked me what was wrong...But I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in. Now the shock had worn off and the pain was as extruciating I took a look. It was pretty gross, the staple was right in the middle of my toe, painfully, tearingly, I pulled it out...Thats all I remember.But I don't think that was as memorable as what happened to my friend. My friend got a new bike so we decided to take him biking. We get up this hill it was pretty steep. We all 1 by 1 go down super fast, it was pretty fun till it was my friends turn. He started going down really fast pedalling like a nut. He was going to hit us at the rate he was going so he....SLAMMED the front brakes, and went flying into a fire hydrant. And if you were there you know it hurt. He had a broken leg, and 2 broken ribs and the handles on his new bike were bent. I guess that more memorable because it was funny and sad at the same time. Too this day we still harp on him and ask him why the hell you use the front brakes? Don't you know the law of inertia?

OK, it must have been 3 or 4 years ago. I am a hockey player, and I play year-round. We went to Winnipeg, Manitoba for a tournament called the Great Flood. We usually do pretty good at the tournament, so we tried our luck this year. I remember, we got defeated by a stud team from Ontario, so we ended up playing in the Third Place game versus another Canadian team, this time from upper Manitoba. We were in the lead, and they started getting chippy. So we are up 4-3 with about two minutes to go, and sure enough we get a penalty, so they have a one-player advantage. The first part of the penalty is killed, and we get a whistle to change players. So I go out there, playing Defence. The puck gets into our zone and I try to freeze it on the boards, which in the end is a bad idea. This one opponent is already battling me, so they send in another guy because they already have an advantage. I was parallel to the boards, trying to dig the puck out of the opponents feet when the second guy comes in and rails me on the boards, and I ended up separating my shoulder I think is what happens, and for some reason I started to bleed on my shoulder. I don't know how it bled, but man was I sore after that game, and for the next two to three weeks. But I recovered and am still happily playing hockey. Keep the great stories coming!

Well I've had my share of accidents and injuries, but I must have a pretty good tolerance for that kind of pain because you'd think the time I got my arm mauled by my cousin's pyscho dog would be the most painful, but I honestly don't remember feeling any pain at all.Probably what was the worst I can remember was about 3 years ago... I was warming some left overs up in the microwave... it was pot roast, mashed 'taters and gravy. My grandma had this OOOOLD microwave that took forever to cook stuff. So I put the gravy in for a minute, took it out, and it was still cold and jello-like. So I stuck it back in for another minute, took it out, was still cold and jelloey. I repeated this about 4 or so times and finally the last time I took it out, figuring it would still have lumps in it, I pulled out the plastic container (One of those glad-ware type ones) and didn't realize how flimsy it was and that the gravy was now boiling hot. Container kinda flopped, gravy flew onto my wrist, scalding me... I started swearing and shouting, panicked, dropped to the ground and tried to wipe it off on the carpet (Pretty stupid, eh?) till my mom got me up off the ground and to the sink to run it under cool water. I didn't go to the hospital or anything, but the skin was all raw and red and just... painful for about two days until it dried up and started to peel. Now all I am left with is a dark yet fading scar on my wrist. And it just got a little bigger, because the other day at work I burned it on the pizza oven. Didn't hurt that bad though haha.

The most painful thing that has ever happened to me, was getting stung by a stingray, which happened by the end of April beginning of May. I went with my cousins to a beach on vacations and on the second day, I was just out in the sea for the first time, I wasnt even far away from the coast, then I felt like I had cut myself with like a sharp rock or broken glass that could have been on the ocean. I lifted my foot to observe it and I found out that it was really cut, then I was like, well what a nice way to ruin a vacation, I probably wont be able to walk for a few days. But that wasnt the worst part, I told my uncle I had cut my foot, he was a couple of feet away from me, and when he saw my foot he told me to get out of the ocean and that he was going to go for first aid. As I was getting out of the ocean, my aunt asked to see it, and when she examined it, a gush of blood poured out, then all the pain started. My wound started feel like it was burning, and lots and lots of blood started coming out. Luckily she know first aid, so she told me to lay back on the sand while she lifted my foot pressing hard on the wound. My uncle came with a first aid kit, and they were still pressing hard on the wound with a piece of cotton soaked in alcohol (which didnt hurt compared to the sting rays poison).When the bleeding was a bit controlled, they took me to the hospital, were the shots of antivenom and anesthesia couldnt do anything to relieve the pain, so I was like suffering for about 2 hours, until the pain wore away.