xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pilgrim_of_mini-monkeys

What's The Most Painful Thing That Ever Happened To you

(Sorry for posting.xD)

I have a few, actually. I'm pretty prone to accidents.

I used to play baseball. We were practicing for a game against a team that was undefeated so far. I have to admit, we weren't the best team, but we were pretty darn good...if they didn't have me! Anyway, we lined up behind the batter, taking turns on running, and, after a minute or two, I was next. Lucky me, 3rd base man, my mortal enemy, yelled at the pitcher, "Throw harder, not like a pansy!" She did, and she threw hard. I was looking at my brother on 1st base. The ball hit my left temple, and I fell to the ground. I didn't realize what happened, so I got up, and suddenly felt dizzy. I felt a terrible, absolutely horrible pain tear threw the left side of my face, and my left eye closed. I groped the side of my head as the pain became more intense. We won the game, at least. :)

Then, there was a time where I was young, and stupid. Oh, maybe 8 years old. My new chick friend talked me into swinging on a rope swing over a poorly set asphalt rode. We were playing some angel and demon game, or something. One of us stood up holding the rope, and called down to the other if they could come and ride the thing or not. I can't remember it completely, but she always had to come up to catch me when I swung back because I was short, and I couldn't set my feet on the little dirt 'platform' she made. I was afraid to jump off the rope onto it, as she always did. She convinced me to try it alone. I did. As I swung back, my feet landed directly on the platform. The decaying leaves caused my feet to slide, and I swung back over the street. I attempted to hold onto the rope, but my hands got too sweaty, and I fell almost 16 feet to the asphalt below. My chin landed in a crack down the rode. My right arm was twisted below me, and my left was twisted onto my back. I heard her tell me to get out of the road quickly. I did, not realizing how hurt I really was. My right knee was split open, bleeding terribly. My chin was cut, my right arm wouldn't do what I told it, and my left was torn up. When I finally limped to her house, she told me to spit. I spit blood, and only blood. I had bitten my lip, or tongue, or something. I didn't feel pain at all. There were these 3 or 4 women that lived next door. They were kind, and awesome. My brother and I called them, "The Punk Chicks" because they kind of looked punk-like. Well, they had a new roommate, and she was blonde. That's all I remembered of her appearance. They had a really men border collie, I think that was what it was. Well, I was deathly afraid of that dog from what happened to me when I was 4-5.(The story below.) Anyway, that's when I felt the pain. My right arm felt weird, as if a million ants were crawling on it or something, but it hurt. When we got into the house, I was already crying. The new girl was the only one home, I think. She took my hand, and led me to the bathroom, my friend had my other hand. She said, "Squeeze my had as hard as you can when it hurts, okay?" She drove me home, and my arm was wrapped up. I didn't go to the hospital, and my dad said my arm was probably sprained, or fractured. Whenever I tried taking the cast off, it stuck to my arm painfully so I had to wet it down before it would come off, lol.

Anyway, I'll make this short! When I was 4-5, there was a giant fire, it was called the Old Fire(look it up on google, it was terrible!). We were evacuated, and I only took my bunny, and our pets of course. I still have that bunny! Anyway, we had to stay at an airport. My mom and Dad were on TV! A long with me, and my brother and 2 sisters. We were then offered a place at my mom's friend's house. They had 2 dogs, we had 1. I was eating a sucker, and I went to see the dogs. They had a male and female. The male grabbed my sucker, and, stupidly, I continually smacked his head. He turned, and lunged at me, grabbing my head. All I remember was seeing black. I was then lifted into my Dad's arms, and my mom got the dog's attention, it attacked her too. I wet my pants.XD Anyway, while we were driving I saw blood behind my Mom's ear, I asked why she was bleeding and she told me it was my blood. I didn't feel any pain at all! I was looking out the window, and we passed the hospital, going to the clinic thingy at the airport. The lady told me while she put alcohol on my skull that it was going to either tickle, or hurt. It tickled.O.o We stayed at the airport after that. Just recently, my mom informed me, "We didn't go to the hospital, because you told us you didn't want the dog put down." If we had gone to the hospital, the dog would have been put down.

Thanks for sitting threw this borein' stuff. :)