xisto Community
izimngcubes15

Who Is Buying Nintendo Revolution? When it comes...

I plan on buying the ps3 first, then the revolutioon.Thats howit is for me. I like Sony but I can't leave out the company that got gaming to where it is. Also someone said that the SNES was the last system to have been ahead of the others. What about Nintendo 64? I can count numerous games that kept Sony and Nintendo neck and neck.

If I ever get the money, I will definitely get a Revolution! Personally, there aren't many games that I'm interested in on other consoles. That's why I'd rather get the Revolution. I don't care about the graphics of the console, I care about how fun the games on it are.

im a fan from hell of nintendo ... since the nes to the gc .... a lot of friends like me were fans of nintendo but they felt nintendo was going bad because the still making like child games ... i like a lot some games of this console ... resident evil 4 great game ... but if nintendo keep making bad games i think revoltuion is goint to be their last console ... but ... I'LLL BUY IT???

I also think that this is going to be Nintendo's last console. I mean, look at the PS3 and XBOX 360... I'm pretty sure that their specs are much higher than the Revolution's. If this is their last console, I really hope that they continue making games for the PS family and XBOX.

I think Revolution will also be the last Nintendo Console. I really hate that since im a big fan of nintendo, but I think its true. I seems that being able to download every game for nintendo sounds like such a awsome idea. But it also sounds like a last attempt. If they were to make a new console, it would have to have downloadable games aswell, but what would happen to the ones on the revolution. I don't really know, im just rambling on. I am still going to buy a revolution though. :)

I think the revolution is goin to be good for people who like to play the older games from the snes or nes that cant be bought anymore or are to hard to find now i didnt read all the posts so if i sound like an idiot askin this question o well is the revolution going to be backwards compatible with gamecube games or do u have to dl them as well cuz if u do i think the revolutin will have a big disadvantage against the 360 and ps3 but i would like to buy a revolution cuz i do like to play some of the old games that i cant find for the nes or even for the snes and cant pay for on ebay lol

I would, I can not wait to get into that line to buy Nintendo's new console.  And get it with Wi Fi online right out of the box!  Does anyone else want to buy this cool new upcoming system?

152618[/snapback]

im not sure yet...

I was very dissapointed with their showing at E3. They didnt really show very much. All they did show for the revolution is the console. No specific title names of upcomings. No Controllers. No demos. and no trailers or anything.

I think i will just wait and see.

i don't know if im buying it i need to see the full features firsts, and im interested in this "downloading the old games thing" that means i can play super nintendo/Gamecube/64 games O_O? that would be wonderfull!

I am definetly going to get get one.In my opinion it is the best of the next generation consoles.It will cool to be able to download pervious games.I read that they will be making a Super Smash Bros 3 for it. And the grafix should be good since a new realistic Zelda game is coming out for gamecube and it can play gamecube games.

i'l tell you the true, i don't have enough money to buy any console, since 198... i don't buy a console. i would like to buy revolution, but in my country that's too expensive, so i would better buy another, because in my country all is pirate, chimbo!, and that's cheaper.i have heard about people with good faith in rich countrys who gift things like that, if there's one person with good feelings who wants a brother discover the sensation of having his own ultimate console, please let me know,somebody gift me one nintendo revolution! :)