xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dr1v3r

The Fast & The Furious 3 Comin 2007

Info is litlle but the plot should be something like this :In order to avoid a jail sentence, Shaun Boswell heads to Tokyo to live with his military officer uncle. In a low-rent section of the city, Shaun gets caught up in the underground world of drift racing. So i think i will be very interesting because its drift an not drag race like the other two movies.

Will it be as good as the second one? Who knows until it comes out! I wonder what they will call it, "3fast 3furious". That would sound awfully funny.I wonder which film critic will slag it off.I bet Uri Geller never saw this coming. "I can bend spoons with the power of my mind". :P

Lol, 3 fast 3furious?But the 2nd one was quite good, to bad we have to wait so long for the third...But the plot sounds nice, it probabaly won't be as good as the 2nd. But I bet it's average or above averages. Thanks for the info dr1v3r

The 2nd one was relly good and i hope the 3rd will be as good as the 2nd. I am also wondering about the name. 3Fast 3Furious is really funny. But we will know it in 2007 (a very long time!!!)No Problem DopeTheOne.

It's going to have to put up with a few contestants if it wants to stand a chance. There are several projected films (and animations) to be released in 2007. Also, there are things like the Windows Longhorn final release, other top ranking hardware and generally a new wave of technology and entertainment.

omg that is really cool, 2 fast 2 furious and the fast and the furious were like best movies i have ever seen. I really like tuning cars, and i think i will tuning my car also when i get own car. :P

I enjoyed the first one very much. The acting was good, and in the Special Edition DVD they talk about how they made a good car better, with Nox. :P I'm sorry to say, but in the second movie the acting was simply terrible, and the story was not all that great either. They had a plot, but the opening sentence where the invitation to race against other people was "yeah man, you know I could use the money", just seemed a little too cocky-attituded for me, as if he knows he will win, and all the other racers are not as good as him. The first one had a good story, yet still simple. It felt more real, as if this kind of thing could actually happed with a cop under cover, and criminals stealing from truck drivers. They should have left it at that, but I guess they decided to make it a trilogy. There may be more in the future (2010?), but I hope not. The first movie was great, the second one needed a lot of work and better acting. We'll see what the third one is like soon, but I'm not going to rate it lightly.

you mean vin diesel and paul walker are not in it NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!, it should be interesting especially when the NOS kicks in.

I think they don't use NOS for Drift because its not good for drift. In drift you must slide and not be so fast as you can. A fast drift is good but i think with NOS its too fast!

hmm... i think the racing would be more cooler...but i found a name for the movie :D"the faster and the little bit more Furiouse then the other 2 movies" movie

Wow. Surrounded by people who know nothing about cars lol. NOS is Nitrous Oxide, meaning its a short boost of speed. In a drift, you are going Around 60-80 mph around turn after turn, sliding and making your car drift around. NOS will not be used in a drift.

I'm not sure how good this movie will end up to be. Plus it better be good if it's taking them this long to make the movie. I guess there trying for something new. I'm not sure if there going to be fast and furious as when they were drag racing. But that of course is my own opion.