xisto Community
imran

Jsp Support help Please with JSP Pages

HiI have problem. i have developed my website in JSP but my JSP pages are not working. When i see source it shows me the JSP code itself. I think Admins need to enable JSP for me..please help me!

it normally like that your web host don't support jsp..

It does say though that JSP is one of the features offered under Xisto's free web hosting package (it's on the front page of the site).

It does offer Jsp support as a feature but it is not enabled by default. You need to request the admin specifically for it if you want it.Cheers.P.S. this question and answer has been posted a number of times in the forum. Please search/browse through other questions before posting for support.

It does offer Jsp support as a feature but it is not enabled by default. You need to request the admin specifically for it if you want it.

Cheers.

P.S. this question and answer has been posted a number of times in the forum. Please search/browse through other questions before posting for support.

152019[/snapback]

Me too.. I wanna try out JSP but still, JSP isn't enabled yet... and does Xisto support Python also?

It does offer Jsp support as a feature but it is not enabled by default. You need to request the admin specifically for it if you want it.

Cheers.

P.S. this question and answer has been posted a number of times in the forum. Please search/browse through other questions before posting for support.

152019[/snapback]

I have already request 2 times in last 8 days for JSP. first time by private message to Admin second time by sending an email to Admin. But no reply yet..What to Do??

hey Imran, I am maintaining like so many sites, Got more than 30 domains for direct administration, more than 1000 websites under complete Xisto Corporation and If I consider my partner company, then we get more than 20,000 domains to look after. Inshort, I was a bit busy. So, let me handle your case now and send a mail to _SALES_at_xisto_com and see to it that you give out each and every detail including your cpanel, website, server, ip and whatever you can so that I can proceed with your request asap.

hey Imran, I am maintaining like so many sites, Got more than 30 domains for direct administration, more than 1000 websites under complete Xisto Corporation and If I consider my partner company, then we get more than 20,000 domains to look after. Inshort, I was a bit busy.

So, let me handle your case now and send a mail to _SALES_at_xisto_com and see to it that you give out each and every detail including your cpanel, website, server, ip and whatever you can so that I can proceed with your request asap.

152828[/snapback]

Okay..i can understand. Anyway, thanks for your reply and i have sent the required detail to _SALES_at_xisto_com .