xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

If You Have $1 Billion!

1 billion dollars...? muwhahahaha....okay, i want you guys to realize. 1 billion dollars is a LOT of money. And I mean...A LOT!!!!!! so i'll know what to do when i get all the money, if i ever do. get a million dollar house...become really famous...own tokyo pop buisness and make more money.... come to think of it, money is something i don't really "want" in my life, i'm still just a kid and i don't know the importance of money X_X. but i guess it's fun to imagine that you have 1 billion dollars, but once you do get the money and spend it all on the stuff you always wanted, will you be happy afterwards? thats what i keep thinking and I realized that wanting things will get you somewhere and once you get it, you'll be nowhere

I would invest 1/3 of it in mutual funds, put the other 1/3 into various business ventures I've been wanting to start, and mix the last 1/3 between spending on travel and buying up beach front real estate around the world.

If I had a billion dollars I would probably open up my own business. I want to sell salon products to salons and people that run their own businesses. My mom is a hair dresser so I've been in many supply houses for salons and I want to open a business alike only in a bigger city. With a billion dollars I could advertise like there is no tomorrow.I would also buy a house in Calgary Al, and in my city. Enough rooms to fit my immediate family... which would be a lot of rooms. I would also make sure that my life was secure as well as my families. I would make sure we didn't get in debt in the future. I wouldn't spend it all on a lavish life style, I would still be me trying to get great discount prices at walmart. Buying my meat from safeway and eatting mcdonalds instead of steak at a fancy restaraunt.

With a billion to spend there are countless things i could use that money on but i'll use it for charity the most. Help those who deserve it. I wouldn't buy playboy because i don't think one billion is enough to buy it. iono. its just so big and the mansion better come with it. lol. I'll probably buy me my own island and keep people off it. Have my own island like the guy from Virgin Records. He's so rich. Has like a friggin island and bunches of houses on it. I'll live wiht the famous people the celebs. That's hot. I'll then buy myself a water theme park and call it Waterland instead of Sucky NEverland. Get a big room with arcade, tennis court, sports arena, indoor swimming pool, apartments, and make it gated. I'll be on Forbes 100. I can hang with Martha Stewart and Bill Gates. lol. The lavishing life. many possibliit.es.

152027[/snapback]

I wouldnt invest all my money because thats a good way to lose it all.And I dont think you can buy playboy company is a billion dollars because I think its worth more.

I would start a online 3d chat and make it really big and popular for a by stand.And

then I would start small trading company like paypal,ebay,or like the world trade center.

I would start a my own console video games and make video games morely based on violence and war.

Then I would buy a boat mansion in the middle of pacfic ocean with a helicopter that floats on water so if my house sinks I can make a quick get away lol.

buy a huge house, with garden, pool, just how i imagine my dreamhouse to be.. I just want to get my dreams come true.. oh and I would get my korfball club a -fake-grass-field- and make sure that my parents are okay.. live with my girl in florida.. and take finnish language classes

Well, um... 1 billion dollars is a lot of money. I'm not sure what I would do with it. Possession of things is never a good thing, even if it's money, because people become dependant on it, and greedy. I guess I would share it with my family members, because they are the people who count in my life. The rest of it, I would spend only what I need, and not spoil myself with it. Mature payments, getting only what I need is the best way to be when you have money, because eventually, everything runs out... even 1 billion dollars. :)

Oh my gosh! I wouldn't want 1 billion dollars! I don't know what on Earth I would do with all that money! I would probably throw a whole heap-load of it at a bunch of charities! And pick one charity that gets a whole TON of money. Then I'd have a lot less money to deal with. I'd have... 5-10 million. I'd put a whole ton in a really good bank account. Buy a nice, but not huge, house. Give lots of money to my friends. Buy them stuff randomly, just because I can. Throw hundred dollar bills at homeless people, just so they can get so high on drugs that they die and won't be cluttering up my streets anymore. :) Or if they're good homeless people, they'll go get jobs. And once I see that they have a job and they don't just waste all their money on drugs and drinks, maybe I'll buy them a little house. And then I'd just... Buy some cool stuff, save some cash, give money away, buy, save, give, buy, save, give! And when I die, my family would be left with so much money, I'd never have to worry that they wouldn't be doing well. But nonetheless, 1 billion dollars is too much for me. I'm not into big chunks of money, I know how to live cheap. :)

my take.1 Billion dollars will most possibly set me for life, first I will make sure that I am healthy enough, no good health, your money means nothing. Charity - I will certainly give a portion to those who badly needs help, you can find them anywhere. Business, you cannot just spend and spend everyday, you need to at least put something in a business to make it grow or at least maintain your money. Gifts for my love ones, and of course things for me, maybe an island, a plane and a yacht

Firstly, those of you that assume that with a billion bucks, you can purchase/overthrow microsoft, I say keep dreaming.Bill himself is worth Multi-Billions ( I forget the exact number.) His company (Incorporation, sepearte from the individual) is waaayy up there, past multi-billions probably. So he could invest his own money in the company if there was a severe chance of overthrowing him.Next, I think those of you spending all your money are morons.Invest it my peoples, you'll end up with SO much more. Invest in a business, or a corporation, or create your own, or throw it at the stock market (not the oil sector, please believe).Set aside a few grand, and buy your girlfriend that Audi TT roadster she always told you about, and customize that thang all the way out..Make sure you got a few million for yourself, build a couple houses, and a place to stay while you're in college...Get that car you always wanted (Mercedes-benz E320) Drop those factory rims, drop the car 22 cm off the ground :P. Put those suicide lamborghini doors on it. 22" Dubs, full leather, red-wood grain interior. You know.- Panda

I would buy cameron diaz but i believe the "loved and lost" thing. I'm not so sure about the "rich" and "never been rich at all."Some people are going to be okay, regardless. Some will wallow in the "poor me" and be miserable. I think it's something someone has inside them, something they practice throughout life.Although I don't believe money buys happiness by any means!

*rubs hands together* So many things I would want to do with 1 billion dollars. I would buy a house, mustang, f-350 (12 inch lift) :P, a jeep, 350z, wal-mart, florida marlins, play statoin 3, and then give money to charity and my parents. The money left over would be for my kids. lol Who knows what I would really do though.

If I had a billion dollars I would buy a nice house, car, computer, etc. and just live off the interest from the remaining money and when I die I would leave the money to a charity.