xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HoRuS

Criminals Made by society

Yeah I know :P All money is stocked only with a few people who only bank it and don't circulate it, this circulation is needed because the more money is going around the more it can be divided and prices will drop...Oh well... Dreaming is a good thing :D

It can depend on which games influence you to do bad things :);;;But I have to agree, ever since my cousin has been playing these gangster games, he's been dressing up like them, acting like them and being rugh and stuff that I don't want to go near them. And even if you dress up rough and everything, and then someone breaks into your neighbor's house and it wasn't you, you're going to be one of the suspects because of the way you dress and stuff. I also think that not only games corrupt people's minds, it'd be TV and music videos, especially those sex and gangster stuff. They think that it'll be cool to do that, but in reality, they're messing up people's mind. Seriously, I think that there should be more shows that lead people to do good things. I mean, not stupid super hero shows, theres a TV show that I know that influenced me to do good jusitce, and because of that, the show really makes me want to save someone my life and do really good deeds. There should be more shows like this particular one. Overall, if you're going to play gangster or crimial games, you should keep in mind to not let this stuff influence your life. If it does, you're not "mature" enough to play the game.

Agree to disagree?Criminals

Is there not ratings on these games? Of course there are, if you are 8 years old and you go and try to buy grand theft auto, the sales clerk wont sell it to you, so how do you think they are getting them? MOMMY AND DADDY. If you don't want your children playing these games then don't freakin let them! Don't blame the media, blame the people taking care of these children who are supposedly getting brainwashed, it is your duty as a parent to censor the crap that goes into your childs head, simply put. I do agree with the part about marijuana. Its ridiculous how illegal it is even in canada, Of course if you are caught with under an eigth here, the most they will do is dump you stash and move you on your way. If its legal in holland, are you taxed for it? That would be my only issue for legalizing ganj here in canada, is the government would take complete control of the production and THC content in which it holds. Please Answer! I think I'm moving to Holland! lol :) :) 

-reply by Keely C