xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Link For 1600+ Renders pics galor

OH MY GOOD GOD. That has like all the renders I'll ever need. I had about 300, maybe 400 already, but this has most of those and more.GOOD JOB SM.

Just to note: A bunch of them are still in JPG form with white backgrounds...most can be easily cut though...or at least the ones I've used so far can...

you all welcome recommend me for rep points when it comes back up again :P

151670[/snapback]

bah, saint mike, you're a mod, you should know better than to ask for rep.

Too bad I have dialup. :lol:If anyone out there who is willing to download that and send it to me (snail mail), PM me. 500 MB+ to download would take weeks. How do I know? I did it when I was bored last summer, and I'm never going there again. :rolleyes:

Too bad I have dialup. :(

If anyone out there who is willing to download that and send it to me (snail mail), PM me. 500 MB+ to download would take weeks. How do I know? I did it when I was bored last summer, and I'm never going there again. :rolleyes:

155195[/snapback]

Weeks? With cable I download 5g games and such in like...a day. Get cable. Your compy will thank you.

(btw, you want someone to actually "mail" it to you? Like, on a cd? Pfft. :lol:)

Too bad I have dialup. :(

If anyone out there who is willing to download that and send it to me (snail mail), PM me. 500 MB+ to download would take weeks. How do I know? I did it when I was bored last summer, and I'm never going there again. :rolleyes:

155195[/snapback]

Holy shnikies! That file is HUGE! The download page is down till sunday, so I'll download it tomorrow and send it to you snlil. PM me your email and I'll send it to you once it's done downloading.

Even though I'm not sure what those files are, if you guys say it's good, I'll get it :lol: Anyone wanna explain what the renders are please? Thanks!

isnt emailing it just going to be about the same as downloading it? its still going to take a long time. now someone should take all of those files and make a website and categorize all of them. until then, im not going to download the set.

The render pack contains a folder with many subfolders for certain things like Hitman, Nintedo Characters, Anime, Robots, Automobiles, War, etc etc. (a folder for unsorted too). It's pretty useful, although quite a few of them are still in JPG form with white backgrounds. Some are easy to cut out, but most are a total pain in the neck.Overall it's a nice pack though. A lot of renders you don't see too often.

the link still works right now im looking at other major sites for render downloads that are zipped