xisto Community
aotlo

Do You Like The French poll on who likes the french

do you like the french  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a thing for french people, the language, the culture.. :P What is wrong with bagettes??I hope you get over your french issues..then go to france and watch the french open..:P .. What's not to like about the french?

I dont really like them either, there country is weak and Napolean was a short little man in charge of an army who was actually really weak and small. I just don't like them...I have nothing against Koreans or Japaneese though, I just don't like French...only my opinion

I dont really like them either, there country is weak and Napolean was a short little man in charge of an army who was actually really weak and small. I just don't like them...I have nothing against Koreans or Japaneese though, I just don't like French...only my opinion

151256[/snapback]

But why??? I respcet your opinion. but what is it based on? did you have a bad experiece? I would really like to understand.

why you wanna kick them .? you just don't know what to do with them then you said you wanna kick them ? you just think the wrong way..you can not talk to them or post reply to them but you mustn't do your way.

i vote yes and no. mainly no because the french didn't help us in the war and the other one is my french teacher fails me in french class T__T But, like terra said, they're humans just like us and just because they live in that country doesn't give us a right to hate them. I just hate certain french people. Like my teacher!

I think they helped us in the American Revolution to fight, Or is that the medicine kicking in. :P Theres nothing wrong with French, They have a different lifestyle so they may think that its you thats wierd.I got family that moved to France and have been there, Its a great place. :(:P Thanks,Mbd5882

Crap, I voted No becus i thought it was'Do you hate the French?' You can -1 from no and +1 to yes.

this sounds like a racism and a discrimination topic. It's just like saying to someone, I hate the Chinese, the Jews and whites, the blacks and etc. I personally don't think anyone should be discriminated. I personally don't think any race or coloured people should be hated.I like the French people; and I'm also going to France this summer for the first time....xboxrulz