xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CodeTeam

Google AdSense

why would that be a secret condition?they dont want people to find out if theyare being shortchanged or being paidfairly? i think it is very difficult to getmoney out of such services. they probably make you jump through hoopsto earn the few buckaroos, and after all theextra effort, it might not be worthwhile.

why would that be a secret condition?they dont want people to find out if they
are being shortchanged or being paid
fairly? i think it is very difficult to get
money out of such services. they
probably make you jump through hoops
to earn the few buckaroos, and after all the
extra effort, it might not be worthwhile.

Quite true!! They receive the dues frm their advertisers, but we do the job fer them :rolleyes:

And atleast they should give out a warning or something if they find anything wrong with the account!! This may save people from banging their heads on findin out that they have received nothing after all those long long load times done by google ads on their page!! :angry:

AdSense on my site works well. Picks up relevant keywords and displays ads related to them. You can even direct what to display by typing some terms in the file but not actually displaying them.

Tons of people have tons of doubts about google adsence program, so, i have to recommend you guys, to read the ebookMake Easy Money with Google Using the AdSense Advertising ProgramI have read it and now i am a pro using the google adsence.

A year ago I had a free website about music releases & interviews of varius artists. I signed up for a google account & succefuly had the account set up. After 3 months I recieved a check for my earnings & the next month my acount was suspended due to invalid clicks.Now, when I signed up for hosting here at Xisto with a totally different domain name, I again tried to get Google Ads but this time I was rejected.While signing up for that Google AdSense account, I gave them the same info as my previous account had but with a totally different domain name. Could someone please tell me why I couldn't get the account.And do me a favour too, tell me how shud the signup procedure when the next time I try for Google AdSense account.