xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
monkeys-r-orange

What Is You Favorite Onlie Game?

I don't play flash games too much. The best flash game I've ever played was "Madness" It's like a stick fight game. Pick up guns, kill people. Pretty basic.Now I play games like Starcraft(I have my own gaming clan, Clan Velocity), Diablo II. I have a lot of high level characters. 2 Of them are COMPLETELY decked out, the others are just chars I got bored of and stripped. The newest game I've gotten is CS 1.6(Counter Strike) and it's soo fun. I've got the headsets and all, so I can talk to people. It's so cool how you can interact with people make forge tactics.

out of those choices i would say flash games. every once in awhile i play a game of poker but i dont play the others. theres lots of flash games everywhere so if im stuck and dont have anything at all to do, they are always there to pass the time, especially when in school when you are stuck in a class with computers that you only work for half the period.

Now thats a topic for me!!I dont like flash games,especially miniclip ones.Flash is a tool that should be used to create animations,not games.I say that because flash player allows Play,Stop,Go To Next Frame buttons etc,so you can just jump to the next level anytime by pressing ctrl+ ->or ctrl + enter...My favorite online game is CANNONBALLS by WildTangent,it is a must-play!go to http://www.wildtangent.com/ to download it!this is a multiplayer cannon-shooter.Second favorite game is 3D live pool,and you can tell by the name it is a pool game.The graphics are awesome,and psychics are also great,but the multiplayer OWNZ!!!You have to try this one also!!I use to play Unreal Tournament over the Internet,if that counts...I would like to try World of Warcraft,but i have crappy dial-up connection,so i cant!!!Damn!!So be sure to download these two games:http://www.wildtangent.com/?dp=wildgames http://www.etiumsoft.com/(this is not advertising,im just posting the sites that i like)

I've been playing Insaniquarium (the online version) from PopCap Games for quite some time. recently, i downloaded the offline version of the game (Insaniquarium Deluxe). The game rocks, go try it at popcap.com. *sorry if I changed the topic*Now back to the topic, the online game i'm currently playing is: Gun'zI used to play Gunbound for a short period of time.Gun'Z is my favourite online game......

Well, I used to play Outwar (outwar.com), but it sort of got boring.I also used to play Kings Of Chaos, but that got boring as well.Now, by online games, do you mean games that are on webpages, or games that you can play online (multiplayer games, such as, hmm, World of Warcraft for example).I like some flash games, but I dunno, some of them bore me a lot. Though I make my own too :rolleyes: (they're stupid though).As for multiplayer games, I like first person shooters (Counter Strike: Source, Unreal Tournament 2004) and MMORPGs (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games such as Anarchy Online, and World Of Warcraft (which I haven't played but heard is really good)).