xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Daehawk

Banner Graphics

Hello...I use elements 2.0 atm for my designs and was wondering what you think of them. They aren't the best out there I know...but it's what I can do for now. I am on a trial...so it'll run out soon...fun....give them a few moments to load.

http://echo.cx/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's all the ones I will post for now...as I said...not the best...but they were what I could do.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited first three pictures as links to keep the forum width fit. Next time, could you place thumbnails instead of huge pictures? If you would like to add thumbnails with links, please contact me with proper codes.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Try manipulating some of the images more, quite a lot look like just some text slapped on top of a picture. I'm not sure if in Elements you can Anti-alias text, but some of the stuff looks really pixellated. Get a larger range of fonts while you're at it from http://www.dafont.com/de/

I know there are some brushes downloadable for PS Elements. Not as many as PS CS and 7, but there certainly are some out there. Give it a search, and use them - it will improve the "custom" feel of your sigs a lot.

BTW - Gundam Rocks :P

These guys got most of it down...to add, work on text. Add more "effect" to it. Also, find high quality renders. That gundam one is really bad quality, along with some others.One thing you can never stress enough to new guys on the block: read tutorials. They help like you wouldn't believe.

Cool_Freaker : thanks for the advice yeah, I am not sure if it does have anti-alias but it might...I'll search to see if I can find it...yeah I have a lot of fonts, but not really the right ones for Sigs.Phyre : Yes you do see Elfen Lied, It's an awesome anime, I have it all even the OVA.Johnny : LoL yeah...I know to read the tutorials...just been more busy coding people and off-line stuff.

Cool_Freaker : thanks for the advice yeah, I am not sure if it does have anti-alias but it might...I'll search to see if I can find it...yeah I have a lot of fonts, but not really the right ones for Sigs.

Phyre : Yes you do see Elfen Lied, It's an awesome anime, I have it all even the OVA.

Johnny : LoL yeah...I know to read the tutorials...just been more busy coding people and off-line stuff.

152355[/snapback]

Okey day. Wasn't sure how much you knew so far, so I figured I'd say it anyway.

What's Elfen Lied about and which sig is it in?

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

Okey day. Wasn't sure how much you knew so far, so I figured I'd say it anyway.

What's Elfen Lied about and which sig is it in?

152357[/snapback]

Yea it's all cool Johnny.

Elfen Lied is the Red and Black one with the eye with "Daehawk" in the bottom right hand corner. It's an anime about this one race that has these extensions from their body called Vectors..it's got semi-nudity in it. Great anime, excellent story. I highly recommend it.

Yea it's all cool Johnny.

Elfen Lied is the Red and Black one with the eye with "Daehawk" in the bottom right hand corner. It's an anime about this one race that has these extensions from their body called Vectors..it's got semi-nudity in it. Great anime, excellent story. I highly recommend it.

152465[/snapback]

Ooh, sounds interesting...what kinda extensions? Like, cyborg parts?

YAY FOR SEMI-NUDITY WITH A GREAT STORY! Like Ninja Scroll, only that has full nudity. ^-^

Ooh, sounds interesting...what kinda extensions? Like, cyborg parts?

YAY FOR SEMI-NUDITY WITH A GREAT STORY! Like Ninja Scroll, only that has full nudity. ^-^

152482[/snapback]

Not really Cyborgnetics, but psionics. The vectors can only work if they are not in severe pain. Like you'll see a few sections of the series were one of them gets shot and they can't even call the vectors to help them.

Yeah...if I could find the site I got it fround I'd post it here for you to go download the series....hmm...

Not really Cyborgnetics, but psionics. The vectors can only work if they are not in severe pain. Like you'll see a few sections of the series were one of them gets shot and they can't even call the vectors to help them.

Yeah...if I could find the site I got it fround I'd post it here for you to go download the series....hmm...

152649[/snapback]

Ooh, psionics. Even better. Lemme know if you find that link, but send it in a pm or an im.

those 3 first links, they all have same background just changed the pic in the middle. :P the pics are nice but it doenst look like theres much work put into it. loks like you could do that in paint program to.

those 3 first links, they all have same background just changed the pic in the middle. :P  the pics are nice but it doenst look like theres much work put into it. loks like you could do that in paint program to.

152797[/snapback]

Yes the first three are the same for a reason. I did it in Elements, I created a background using lens flares and wave motion to alter how it looks and then postioned a few things. It is a banned for the game I am making...the center was the only thing I was having problems with trying to find something good to put in the middle and that wouldn't get my members in trouble with some of their parents that monitor everything.