xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
x?peter?x

Plz Help look what ive done....

ive tried doing a sig but this is what happened eny tips?

Posted Image

150544[/snapback]

A few things that you can do is with the Yoshi layer lighten it, darken it or something in layer options. Something else you could try to do is use magic wand to get red of all of the white cept for what you want and the yoshi there.

yeah go to pixel2life.com they will help you alot just look at mine about 2 weeks work of reading and doing and im getting better

You need to resize it too.....that is HUGE. You should also use the magic wand tool to get rid of the majority of the white around yoshi, then go over it with the lasso tool or eraser tool to clean it up. Play around with some blending techniques as well.

UM...I've got a few tips...1. Read tutorials, they help. Look at Saint Mike. His beginning stuff sucked (no offense) but he's gotten much better. Nobody's perfect though, so you just have to keep learning.2. Get good quality renders. Try looking at gamerenders.com's forums for some clean cut renders (there should be a couple of yoshi), with no white borders or anything. Or at least if you're cutting your own, try zooming in and chopping it a little cleaner with the eraser or polygon selection.3. Um...don't scribble. Try looking up some tutorials on brushing. You'll see what I mean.4. Try some more "fluid" colors...pink(purple?) green and white don't exactly mix well in most situations...5. Stick your name on it. Even if nobody's gonna rip it, at least tag your sigs anyway.6. Borders are your friend.Hope that helps a bit. I'm glad we're getting some new designers here. Maybe we can teach you guys to be pros eventually. I still have a lot to learn myself though...

try zooming in and chopping it a little cleaner with the eraser or polygon selection.

I know some people use the mask tool & brush or the eraser, but I prefer to use the pen tool and draw a path around whatever I'm cutting out then make my selection from that.

I know some people use the mask tool & brush or the eraser, but I prefer to use the pen tool and draw a path around whatever I'm cutting out then make my selection from that.

150822[/snapback]

Hey, that's cool. Whatever gets it done easier for you. I still haven't ever used the pen tool, so I wouldn't know if it's any easier. Whoops. :P