xisto Community
linkmaster03

Best True Paypal Paying Site

you mean the best site thats not a scam that pays by paypal?I don't know any.. im not in this make money online business. But im sure someone will be able to tell you. :D

try gozing surveys. I dont know if they gave me anything yet, but try anyways.

150338[/snapback]

gozing are really good they pay quite quickly and some of their surveys pay really well, for example i've got ones worth about $7 which was really good, they also pay to paypal and buy.com vouchers and maybe something else as well

Word of warning to everyone that is or (may be soon) caught up with get rich quick schemes...dont do it, if u wanna make money online please ust go and design websites for artists, b&b's etc. this is a lot more time efficient, and u can be doing something u like doin rathrer than constantly clicking links, taking surveys, clickin on emails etc...that'll just bore u to death...hope this message sinks in.

I know don't much about PayPal because we do not have it here in the Philippines. but ofcourse I know how it works. There are plenty of PayPal scams out there and we would probably have second thoughts on giving out out aacount numbers because of these hoaxes and fraud. i am sure you can contact paypal to verify the veracity of a paypal reciepient account. If i am not mistaken there are supposed to have buttons or links that would verify if the account exist.But I guess those PayPals of Most Ebay sellers are for real, you just have to check the sellers' "positive Feedbacks'" those are something like testimonials that the seller is not a fraud or hoax.

Gozing surveys haven't haven't sent me my paypal money yet. They say its should be like 8 weeks or something like that. I"m pretty sure its been longer than that and i haven't received anything.

I dunno about Gozing. For some reason I seem to do alot of surveys but at the end it goes to a error page. WTF is up with that. And how do I get to a page that would show me how many surveys I have done and how much money I should earn from them.

i don't really put much trust in paypal, after having a look on paypalsucks.com which i found on another forum about making money online:(I agree with what melkonianarg said, better off earn money online te more practical way. By the way, I still can't figure out why many sites don't accept payments through paypal. As an example, studiotraffic just wants you to use their StudioPay service, i've checked through the rates. This is unacceptable! I think paypal is good because it doen't charge expensive transaction fees. Back to the topic, one good site I can tell you is ClickSor.com.ANyway, I haven't tried out paypal myself, i'm just a 13 year old :lol: *hope i didn't change the topic :rolleyes: *

Honestly, there's no such thing as "THE BEST" paypal paying site, the one that's real should be good enough. Besides, it's better to earn money by working or starting a business. Because receiving and sending money on the web is still a very risky job, because you never know when someone's after "stalking" you for your information. Besides, it's still going to take a very long time to get a decent amount of money by "working" in those kind of sites. It might take more than a month and it might not be enough! Plus in the traditional ways of working, it usually takes a month to get a paycheck. So, I suggest you start working as well, and use Paypal sites as a side-job, because you won't really get rich with those sites.There are some other ways to earn money through your website, like Google Adsense, where when your ads get clicked, you get a few cents. You can earn a lot from that if you manage to make a good site, and generate interest in your ads. Of course, that would take a lot of effort and maybe a year or more before you get on a roll.