xisto Community
whyme

Earning Money - 0.25 Cents To 0.75 Cents An Email earning emails the labour intensive way, but it works.

After a long search for "big-bucks" on the internet, i realize that it wil never be the case, that said, I have found some programs, although no "quick money earners" still provide a somewhat fair amount of money, (for the amount of work that you actaully do).

Here are three programs that I joined, and sends you emails daily with links each worth around 0.25 cents to 0.75 cents. (Yes, not even one whole cent). Although this is a dimunitive number, they realy do pay you money, and aren't about to scam you.

You get around 30 - 50 links a day, and for each link you click in that email, you get 1/4 of a cent to 3/4's of a cent. although the sound of getting such little money is stupid, if you do the math, it really does add up:

50 links a day x 0.75 of cent each = 37.5 cents a day.

put this into weeks:

37.5 cents a day x 7 days a week = $2.62 Dollars a week

put this into months:

37.5 cents a day x 31 days = $11.62 dollars a month

put this into one year:

12 months x 11.62 dollars = $139.44 dollars a year

And if you join all three programs, then you get $418.32 dollars each year.

Not bad for just clicking links.

of course, you will get more money depending on how long you've been a member and for what kind of links you'll get, so here ends my talk about money earners, as i've found that there's no such thing as a free lunch, but you can always pickup a few pennies.

When you see these websites, the page designs will be so horrible that you'd think of leaving, but, you'll grow to adapt to them. Posted Image

So here are the three programs:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://beehivemail.com/

-whyme

Edited by moderator
referral links removed (see edit history)

Hmm, what do these three use to pay you? Paypal? I don't feel like using Paypal because you have to be 18 years or older....One last question, has any of these three companies paid you yet? I might just sign up under your name... :lol:

Hmmm... I'd say I'd stick with Adsense. You don't need Paypal or credit cards or bank accounts. Just an address. :lol: If you don't have one I don't know what to do.That's not a bad way to earn money, though... I think I'll be able to try something like that when I have my own PayPal. I'm too young for a PayPal. I'll keep those in mind when I'm feeling like getting some extra cash and check 'em out.

I know they may not pay much, but still. It's money. I've been on a few sites similar to this, and they really do pay. Just so you know, I signed up for two of those (I used your referal links to do it).

Hmmm... I'd say I'd stick with Adsense.

134340[/snapback]

Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong on this, but don't you need some sort of tax return thing completed for them? I tried signing up with AdSense, but Google told me I needed to complete some sort of form....

I've been paid via paypal by all three of these programs, and there are plaently more people that have been paid, I can auusre you all that these are legit program.also: thanks to everyone who used the referal link, you have been etched into my brain :lol:

Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong on this, but don't you need some sort of tax return thing completed for them? I tried signing up with AdSense, but Google told me I needed to complete some sort of form....

134347[/snapback]

Only US citizens need that TAX thing. I don't live in the US, so I'm exempted from that.

Hmm..Quote isnt work for me...Anyways, I will try and register later, but atm im kind of busy...Nice work but man, nice research etc. Really looked into it...And yes, PayPal is the best option nojthebrat.~ hurley

thank you very much for providing information, i have tried some other ways to earn money by reading email but in the end of the day i get nothing... scammed :lol: i wonder do you have any other way to earn money from the internet or this is only the way you doing it?

thank you very much for providing information, i have tried some other ways to earn money by reading email but in the end of the day i get nothing... scammed -_-

i wonder do you have any other way to earn money from the internet or this is only the way you doing it?

134464[/snapback]

of course, earning money in the internet is not a free lunch, if you have an expertise in web devleopment, then i recommend that you use scriptlance to get money, check it out at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/