xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
simipro

Playstation 3 Vs. Xbox360 Who has the excellence?

I think the PS3 will own like normally (sorry to any xbox fans) with the new games having killer graphics and the new hard drives will dominate for all systems with them. I think that the PS3 will have a better time with the graphics then last year. But there is the down fall for the PS3 and it is that the PS3 controllers are shapped like bommorangs now. I would rather use the oringnal ones then use the new ones. Xbox will be known for the Halo 3 this year like it awayls does with its halo games and it may even have some new games that are like halo. If you are looking for an online system though I would pick Xbox because it is known for that too, but if you are looking for a system just to play at home with some friends then I would pick the PS3. :D

I am going to wait a year for the Play Station 3 goes down in prices so I only have to pay like 200-250 dollars. I hope this year the Play Station 3 does better online then instead of last year... I tried play this Street Fighter game on Play Station 2 and it had like 1 server and it lagged really bad :D

Well i think things are gonna be the same way they are between the xbox and ps2 except this time the ps3 will have a better system than the xbox360 personally i wanna get them both so it dont really matter to me

the Ps 3 though it may have better harware has far less games than the 360 and doesent have the online things like the 360 does like arcade or live but the xbox 360 has quite alot of harware faults some of which i have experienced. I still choose the 360 as a gaming console

The 360 is definitely a better system. The online interface is the best I have ever seen. Their arcard and DLC make most of their games even more fun to play. I could go on for hours about Xbox live. To top it off they've dropped all their consoles by at least $50! They also gave the pro a 60GB hard drive. The system was already great. Now it's even better!

I would say that xbox360 will be better than ps3 because microsoft is trying to sponsor all the new games, but the old games having their stories continued will come on ps3 and thats the only reason people will buy ps3. But after 2 or 3 years i think xbox360 will be better than ps3.

I would say that xbox360 will be better than ps3 because microsoft is trying to sponsor all the new games, but the old games having their stories continued will come on ps3 and thats the only reason people will buy ps3. But after 2 or 3 years i think xbox360 will be better than ps3.

Lol, two or three years? What are you talking about? Xbox 360 is better now! x3

I don't think one is better than the other. I do believe though that others have advantages and disadvantages. For instance The Playstation 3. Free Onlline player, Unlike Xbox 360 you have to pay to play the same games.Now for the Xbox 360. They have some games that you can't play on the Playstation 3. They all are great Gaming Consoles, just more of advantages and disadvantages.

ooooh wow... Can you tell us proof why is ps3 is better??? it because free online.. Well maybe you didn't know this ps3 has soo ****ing lagg.. On xbox you can talk or chat and talk on phone during in game and so much more.. Ps3 will die soon... Cause project natal is coming soon