xisto Community
pilgrim_of_mini-monkeys

What Would You Do If you only had one hour to live???

I would spaz out and die from a heartattack that I only had an hour to live. And I would die 45 minutes early. You know. I am scared of death. I really am. I am wishing the fountain of youth existed and that there was a fountain of imortality. I want to live for ever and never die. And I want my family to live forever and never die and the same with all my friends and everyone else. I am really really scared of death.

Am I the only person here that is actually afraid of death? I mean I would wanna live and in that hour try and figure out a way to stay alive. I really don't wanna die. After death is basically nothing. So... ya.

I mean I would wanna live and in that hour try and figure out a way to stay alive.

sounds wise to this question. lol: as i was,i must figure out a way to live after the last second. :D

I would go out and do something exciting....for once...either that or just kill myself right on the spot, because all I would do if I figured out I was going to die is freak out. I would save myself a lot of misery and anguish if I just have someone take me out then and there, the very instant I got the news.

I would pray and would ask all my relatives and friends to forgive me if i have done anything wrong with them, intentionally or accidently. I belive now only these things gonna help me after death.

I would tell everyone about my problems and tell people who i hate. lol. Then I would pull someones pants down and run. lol. Kick this guy i hate in his privates. And basically I would do bad things. I guess that'll ruin my chances of getting into heaven. I wanna do something impresionable. Maybe like call britney spears to come and meet me for the last time. i wanne be on the news and be remembered.

Wow, I must say that a lot of you guys would get pretty violent if you had only one hour to live. (But I guess I do not know how I would really act if I was put into that situation) I hope that if I had only one hour left that I would write out a will and a goodbye note. After these were completed, I would then play Xbox for the remaining approximate 55.2 minutes of my life. I know I could at least beat the first level of Halo 2 on legendary with that amount of time.

I would probably spent the hour snacking and munching on my favorite foods. Maybe a double order of tostados and a large iced tea and maybe a good meal of cheese and mushroom burger with a large french fries on the side and, of course iced tea!

i would set fire on everyway and maybe try something i have never done before, such as rob the bank or burn money... yea, crazy :D:D but i do not really understand why someone replied he/she want to jumps off a cliff :\ does it make any difference if you would die in a hour ...

I would do something crazy and exciting. I would go say goodbye to all my family and friends. I might Do something for my funeral like choose a cool gravestone :D Then I might do something stupid like try a puff of a cigarette, just to see what it's really like, since I'm going to die ina few minutes, anyways. Maybe taste some alcohol. Have my last bite of chocolate. Enjoy evertyhing for the last time, ye know? :D And then when I know I have but a minute to spare, I would jump off a building! Yeah! :(