xisto Community
ashiezai

My Posts Got Deleted !

hi there ... im just curious why my hosting credit is falling from a 3.5 to a -8.5 .. so i checked my posts .. and i couldnt find my lastest post ... i think it has been deleted .. so my hossting credit falls to negative ... and this suspends my account ... im just curious why is my posts got deleted??Just because i'm moving home .. so i'll not have internet connection for a few days .. im afraid that my hosting will get suspended .. so i posted quite a few posts before that .. but when i came back online today ... my hosting is suspended .. May i know the reason for this ? im not spamming the message board or anything .. im just posting messages to make sure that my account is not suspended .. but in the end it still get suspended ...

Hey dude, speak them out to the mods and admins...Maybe you would like to PM them if you are overworried...I think they would'nt mind as they are a bunch of good people..However I'm not so sure if PMing the mods and admins violates ther Terms of Service...Better check that out...

There isnt any deleted threads this few days, so cant be the deletion of thread... Perhaps you have post a tut that they dont like or there's a bug like icemarle say..Pm them, its not violating the rules, cause they're here to help you!! pm a moderator is the best, dont find an admin cause they're busy... :D

I agree. It might be a bug. The best thing to do is either post it to the support forum, or better still, send them a private message to the admins and moderators. I'm sure they'll help you out.

There is only 1 thing that could have happened. You must have spammed in the topic so they deleted your post. This has happened to me plenty of times. Just go to your profile, and check why you got warned. There should be a reason why they warned you.Your welcome for the help.