xisto Community
lhxp

Clone Yourself

wow.... cloning meself would be like having another slave, it would turn into that episode of Simpsons (treehouse of horror) where there are millions of Homers! Haha~ But having a clone would be kinda cool, but would it think like you? I mean, what would it feel like BEING a clone???

i dunno, but i'd clone myself several times. the first would get plastic surgery to look different, and then he would rob banks, and i would get his money. the second would go to school and get a job and stuff for me, and the third would be a bodyguard. :P;)

if i could clone myself simple we'd both just take turns in partying and working and jus trying as hard as possible to go wild and insane.

I would clone myself, then beat the crap out of my self for being so retarded most of the time. My clone would be such a n00b and have no friends, just like me, it would be of upmost hillarity. :P:D

Why is there anyone would actually want to clone yourself? :P I mean, if you have a clond of yourself.You don't know what he/she had done, who had he/she spoken to? Sometimes you just miss the fun of many things. :DAlso, you wouldn't be that special.And, you wouldn't be you anymore.If you are you, who is he/she?? :P

I wouldn't want to clone myself, what if my clone found out that she was a clone and then discovered that she wasn't born naturally and then does all this crazy stuff... :P

I would clone myself multiple times, and then send my clones off to do all the things I hate - ie. work - while I lounge on a beach in Hawaii or something.

If you've seen the Arnold Schwarzanegger movie The Sixth Day, or something like that, they are all cloning each other left right and centre. It ends up getting a little strange.

i would definitely make it go to school do all the homework etc while i just sit back and enjoy life to the full. :Palso ive seen 6th day and if that happened then ur totally screwed :D

hmmm i would make one ot to school to learn all this new technology im not very good with maybe have another stay home with my wife and kids so I could go play music all the time with all kinds of peoplemaybe have one to drive me around to all the places in case i decide to drink some beer heh