xisto Community
lhxp

Clone Yourself

admin, I understand what you mean (or do I?) We used to keep an anime role-playing board, but we just got too lazy (and we had school), so we left it and gave the administration to two of our most active members! :P And speaking about reading txt files, I'd like to add in what one of my clones want to do: learn PHP! So many people know it...but I don't B)

If cloning produces pure duplicate i.e. 1:1 COPY! then I dont want to do it man! Imagine one fine day, Ur clones comes and tells u, " Who the !@#$ u think ur dating MAN! That's my DATE..... " Gosh, Cant even think about it. J/K B) Well, I really dont have any idea about cloning. And if I have one, its better I use him to do all the NASTIEST THINGS in the World and when i am PROCECUTED, I will tell the World " IT WAS MY CLONE!!! ".

I would definitely have mine manage my website and do all the crap that I just never get around to doing. Then again, if I'm to lazy to do things, wouldn't my clone be, too? That would *BLEEP*. Lol

If I ever get to clone myself I would use one for doing my work. while I relax with my girl. in a caribbean islan(PR or DR) chillin you know... and then make a clone of my girl. one to do her things.. and the other one to get my freak on. :DB)B):P:DB)

I'd like a clone to edit and proofread for me. Actually, they could work on my stories while I'm not working on them. We could trade off and hopefully get the work done twice as quickly. We could have brainstorming meetings about characters and plots and they could take the notes so I wouldn't have to. Oh that'd be such a cool thing to have! I could get my clone on a different puter and they could work on website layouts while I do the graphics (the fun stuff).