xisto Community
Joannespw

The Best Portable Mp3 Player ipod, iriver what is your fav?

In my opiinion the best and most snazzy of them all is the ipod! its awsesome. you can put as many songs as you like on there,as much as you want in terms of movies and other stuff that you can take from pc to pc. the only drawback is that you need a driver to be installed on every pc you want to use it on. so its a part of the apple cult. too bad about that. other than this its design ios great and modern and it looks cool and sounds good!whats your favorite?

I own a 20 gig iPod. I really love it too. Many people tried to convince me out of getting an iPod because they were "overrated", but I got one anyway and I just love it. iTunes makes it really easy to transfer over your music too.

In my opinion, the most beatiful mp3player is the iPod. It also has the most functions and seems to be the most-sold-player. But It is too expensive in my opinion. Here in Germany you get an iPod 20 Gig for 379 Dollars/Euros, but a Zen Micro with also 20 Gig for around 200 Dollars. It isn't as beatiful as the iPod, but the capacity is identical. That's the reason why I hae a Zen Micro, too.

for the ipods, can you upload songs from a cd into it or do you have to buy the songs from the apple site or something?

149806[/snapback]

To answer your question:

You can upload the songs from a Cd to your ipod, you can buy them online, and you can even put your mp3's on the ipod as well.

I'm getting a ipod mini sooon.. not soon enough..

150925[/snapback]

I have a 40 gig Ipod and you are so right for getting the mini, 40 gigs is just too much. I had to be creative to find other uses for it. e.g. i now use it to back up the important files on my pc.