xisto Community
fffanatics

My New Site Give me advice and suggestions

OK i have made a one change that i really want some feedback on. I plan on having the name of the site on the header by the time i go to bed tonight but what i want to know is whether you liked the lines between the menu items or whether you like the way it is now. Also, let me know if you have any suggestions for how to make the menu header stand out a little more or look like it fits better like having an image behind it (if so what the image should look like) or whether the color behind it should change. Basically, let me know if you like the menu header as is or how you would change it. Thanks all for your help

Well i fixed the banner by shrinking it 25% and added the site name to it....I also changed the menu header and added some more borders. Let me know what you all think about it.

It looks very nice.Have you maked the scripts by yourself or ?And the banner is also nice , but you have to change the lay-out ? Go and work with css-styles and templates , then you got a better site.But so far it looks great.

Yeah looks really nice and pro, but i dont like this background image in link boxes, i think they look alot better with 1 color only =/

Although the title banner seems to be a little 'stretched,' the overall website look and feel is simple and easy on the eyes. I think it's one of the better simple templates I've seen in a while. My only suggestion to you is to try and fix your banner image so it doesn't appear as stretched out. It's a little distracting...:P