xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kvarnerexpress

Postnuke Install Problems On Subdomains

I'm trying to install PostNuke on a empty server I allready got PostNuke downloaded and uploaded the downloaded files to the server but I can't get it to work.I'm trying to do this on 2 servers both are sub-domains and both support php. One of them has a MySQL database and MyAdmin but I can't find them anywhere on the sub-domain.I'm pretty new to this and any advise would be more then welcome to me. I tryed looking for a MySQL database to install but when I do I get something like 30 different versions and don't know whitch one I need I tryed the general one but it installated it on my computer and I don't know if I can upload that version to the server.

you said so that but i don' t know what's the problem with you ....if you got nothing to do with it,you just readme.txt.but why you post for help you just posted again with your problem that's needed so we can help you abt the postnuke.thank you :P Guangdian