xisto Community
enemista

How Much Do You Earn? so how much? :)

How much do you earn monthly from your site?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just started making money online and in the past week I have made $15.  That's not bad for starters, but I hope that amount will increase as time goes on.

149867[/snapback]

Who you earned so much. I have tried google adsense but I had 2000 guest per day and 2-5 clicks per day. I EARNED 1,07 Dollars in 10 days.

I earn ~60 dollars a month. I use the "bannerklick" option, and also the "bannerview" option, where I get paid when a visitor hits my site. Then you don't get as much as when you take the klick-option,but it works fine until today. I had just made positive experiences.

I look at any money earned from the internet as langniappe. Kind of like something extra. Although some people are able to make a living from it. I have heard that bigger sites get $$$$ from google adsense.

I look at any money earned from the internet as langniappe.  Kind of like something extra.  Although some people are able to make a living from it.  I have heard that bigger sites get $$$$ from google adsense.

152958[/snapback]

Yeah, that is sure. If you have good site with huge traffic (like 10k hits a day) and good placed google adsense, they you can earn big money with it. Shame it is not so easy to build a sucessfull site :P .

I don't make any money off the internet. Well, for starters I am not 18 and second it is so easy to get your money scammed off of you, one example is Google Adsence a few members here got accounts suspended by no fault of their own.

I don't make any money off the internet. Well, for starters I am not 18 and second it is so easy to get your money scammed off of you, one example is Google Adsence a few members here got accounts suspended by no fault of their own.

153064[/snapback]

You are right that you should wait until you are 18 and also you are right that you can be really easily scammed. But you are not right that google adsense is scamming people. Those who get treir account suspended are mostly those, who are cheating google by clicking on their own ads, or by writing to other people to click their ads. Google is big, reputable company, which generates big income, and they are watching out for cheaters.