xisto Community
enemista

How Much Do You Earn? so how much? :)

How much do you earn monthly from your site?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got ?2 from someone signing up to TRADEDOUBLER through my referral link once!!! HEHE!!! I havn't got anything on there that anyone wants to see now though...so no more money coming in...

As for me my site is my headache :D

I'm kinda greedy person and don't wanna pay for anythink in this life (especially virtual life) and i'm hosting my website - homepage of online gamers team (Mechwarrior oriented website with forum and downloads section).

It's not promotional site.

By this reason maybe better to change Poll subject and ask people: "How much they earn from their promotional websites?".

It's only my personal meaning, nothing personal.

Keeper, Sons of the Dragon http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I've earned about 20 - 23ish or so dollars off Clicksor with my older sites. Now though I've had to start all over again. I doubt someone could earn in the range of 0 - 10 dollars because more programs payouts are too high for that. I find that the site which earn you the most money are ones taht offer downloads. Some sites demand you click on their ads but I find that annoying and may run visiters away from you.

As for me my site is my headache  :D

I'm kinda greedy person and don't wanna pay for anythink in this life (especially virtual life) and i'm hosting my website - homepage of online gamers team (Mechwarrior oriented website with forum and downloads section).

It's not promotional site.

By this reason maybe better to change Poll subject and ask people: "How much they earn from their promotional websites?".

It's only my personal meaning, nothing personal.

Keeper, Sons of the Dragon http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

147763[/snapback]

Well, I posted this in 'Make Money Online' forum, so I think its obvios that I am asking about site that are focused to make revenue. :D

Some sites demand you click on their ads but I find that annoying and may run visiters away from you.

147767[/snapback]

And I believe that is agains rules of most affiliate programs.

For google adsense, i got around 15 USD (just roughly because its against Google's ToS, isn't it) for the entire month of May. I think its not bad for a personal site.Now that my site is down as the other host's servers' hacked, no money is coming in. Sob...Sob...

i took google ads off my site becuase one day i got over 1,500 impressions but only got around 5 clicks in total so i thought that it wasnt really worth it, once my site gets bigger i'm going to seel ads on it to people who want them.

Yea, at first I thought you meant salary...at my day job. But when reading the discussion, I realize that you mean online...from affiliate programs.I earn a little bit from Amazon and a little bit from Google. Sunkist

Wooah...interesting poll...What do you mean 'earn'? As in real life too or just.......cyber IT life?If you're talking about cyber IT life....I don't earn much. My site dosn't recieve a monster amount of traffic....so...that pay-outs are measly....but hey....better than nothing right?Hmm...real life is a different story...One word of advice, you should'nt depend on website revenue...be it from ads or anything, to keep you through life. Unless you own an e-commerce site, or your site receives an insane amount of traffic....I suggest you get a real life job. If you spend an hour a day clicking links on e-mails....earning barely 5 cents.....you should get a part-time job instead....like go flip pizzas or give out leaflets/flyers.....etc...you'll probably earn maybe...3 or 4 dollars an hour...for a starter's pay.Better than go clicking those pesky e-mails....-Shackman

Well, if you are talking about actual money that I've made, and seen... then 35 dollars from doing surveys online. That's how much I've actually gotten check-form. I've made little money here and there on other things, but never enough to make the minimum payout.One of these days....