xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dodomi

Final Fantasy Music

Yep, a lot of Final Fantasy Music is great, though it's a shame Nobuo Uematsu left Square-Enix.If you search around there's a really big torrent (6gb) with just about all the FF music you could ever want.

Yep, a lot of Final Fantasy Music is great, though it's a shame Nobuo Uematsu left Square-Enix.

If you search around there's a really big torrent (6gb) with just about all the FF music you could ever want.

148569[/snapback]

Yeah, I also agree.. otherworld (the first blitzball scene in ffx's music) is in my opion the best music in any ff. but i like there other music to!

i like some final fantasy music, like eternity and the zanarkand theme (zanarkan theme remember me of a song called Another Truth (aka cordiality) of a band called novasonic that some of their songs are for the Pump It Up game.

Whoa 6 gb and 3gb how long would that take for my computer to download!! i only get 1gb downloads a month. I love Final Fantasy and I love the music though i will never give that much space for music!! maybe if i get unlimited downoloads i will but not when i have 1gb downloads. I feel so sad being not able to download the music.

I got Final Fantasy 4 for Christmas, the music is totally awesome, especially the battle themes (remind me of Golden Sun). But i don't really like the mountain theme. It's aone of the greatest video game soundtracks, but it's not somehing I would listen to on my PC.