xisto Community
greendilim

Yahoo Publisher Advertising Network Google Adsense Alternative

When can we sign up, I got banned from google, now i really need a second chance, hope it come out soon

149628[/snapback]

Were you over 18? You have to be at least 18 to use Google AdSense. It's part of their Terms of Service, and they can shut you down if you're not 18.

Wow. this is really good news. I hope that Yahoo! would be able to pay people in Nigeria cos that was the problem I had with google.

Hey, thanks for the information. Does anybody know if you can run adsense and yahoo on the same site? Or is this going to be a violation of the terms of servie of google?I would assume that you can not run them on the same page. But what about having adsense on one page and yahoo publisher on another page.Thanks!Sunkist

OMG, i only know google adsense. Is yahoo ads good for web masters ??i should learn more about that.~~thx :o