xisto Community
rvovk

I Need Info About Payed Hosting if it is faster and mor reliable??

Ok, I have had problems with Xisto hosting service for 10 days now no speed on FTP or HTTP - and my conncetion isn't a problem) I really don't like this situation althought this is great service, I want to have reliable and fast host. So I have few questions about payed option:Is it possible to have same domain name like I have on Xisto?Will it be more reliable and faster?Best regards, Robert

1. no , you can't have the same domain like " yourname.trap17.com" ,but sometimes you would also have " yourname.computinghost.com" i think..if you don't like it you can also register a free dns domain ,there is so much.

Is the hosting on Xisto - Web Hosting similar?  Do you get Cpanel, and all the same features as here on Trap 17?

147670[/snapback]

You get just as much as you do on Xisto and more. You have live help from Opaque himself too :P

You can try Xisto - Web Hosting or a variety of other hosts. Dreamhost is especially nice, I've heard.