xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
templest

I Have 25 Posts... Talking to admin and/or wassie ;)

The point of this thread was for me to get the pass and status fixed, the goal has been achieved, therefor: *closed*

EDIT: Too much spam anyways.

Edited by templest (see edit history)

This topic is kinda..umm..interesting...I really dont think you should be replying to a reply that you made.It is wasting time and space.You need to be more considerate of your language too,younger kids could be browsing the internet too you know.

This topic is kinda..umm..interesting...I really dont think you should be replying to a reply that you made.It is wasting time and space.You need to be more considerate of your language too,younger kids could be browsing the internet too you know.

very true KKI.

as a mod (templest) you should be more carefull on how you speak... i've seen you type some...bad words... ;)

I only just became aware of this thread.

Don't fcuk with me buddy, I'm a moderator now.

What the...? templest, chill. I've been trying to stick up for you a bit in some of the forums, but if you are going to carry on like that, all support from my side will cease, buddy.
All moderators help and support is much appreciated, but that doesn't mean you should go around shouting and swearing at everyone like you own the place. I've since been made admin, and I [or at least, I hope I do] show at least a little respect for other members and treat them like human beings, regardless of their status at these forums.

I'm a little suprised by what I've read here. And to be quite honest, a bit disappointed.

As has been said previously, 'very interesting'.