xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

My First Sig hmmz with a sig? uh oh..

After seeing many people do GORGEOUS works on their sigs, i decided to try it out myself (yes..uh oh!), well this is the very first signature i "seriously" worked at, it's not any good, but how is it for a first sig?

Also, maybe somepointers will help me develop my sig creations

Posted Image

work with the brushes a little more like johnny says to me :rolleyes::lol::D text goes well with the coloring but other then that it looks pretty good for a first timer

Too blury is my biggest point, second is that part of the right side of the sig is a different color from the rest unless this was done on purpose. But from what i see its a mistake with either multiplying or overlaying so you can fix that. :rolleyes: The text could be a bit easier to see, anyways keep up the good work.

I think it gets the effect you wanted... the best thing is, because it's so unique, it doesn't look n00bish, just different :rolleyes: - which is reallllly good for a first sig.I'm looking forward to what you'll make next time :lol: