xisto Community
Good Grief Graphics

My Website Is Gone...

I need to access my website so that I can download it and upload it to my paid hosting and domain at accidental-design.com. I am currently in Alaska for Vacation (I live in Ohio) and I need to access my site by June 11th at the latest, now would be better. The main reason for this is I'm visiting http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ on June 13th and I would like to have my site up and running when I'm there. I just would like to know why my website is gone, I have plenty of credits and posted at least twice in the last month I believe. (11 credits or so left right now, I had 50 a while back.) A quick reply would be nice. My site worked on the weekend just fine and now it's gone.

Yes it's working here too, it might be a problem with dns since my website wasnt working for people in other countrys a few days ago either, but it was temporarily..