xisto Community
snlildude87

Rate My Site (snlildude87)! ...tell me everything

contrary to what some have said, i do not like the layout. i dont like the green and black colors. personally i like lighter colored layouts more often but there are some dark ones that i do like. i dont like the boarder you have on the banner either. mainly i dont like the colors.but you do have a lot of content and that is very good to keep someone looking through your site. all i suggest is to make a new template, but i know that can be a lot of work. i dont mean to be harsh in any way, but that is my opinion.

Great design!Maybe the problem are the colours, acid green on black...yes looks great, but it's hard to look all the time in such a contrast. Maybe is that the reason why people don't come back.

(something off topic: what are you using for your stats? I'd like to know how many returning visitors I'm getting.)

147595[/snapback]

(I'm using statcounter: http://statcounter.com/)

Ok Here Is What I Like About Your Site:

Some of the games

What I Don't Like:

Some of the games

151813[/snapback]

Which games do you like and which games do you not like? I'll delete the ones you don't like if it's reasonable.

contrary to what some have said, i do not like the layout. i dont like the green and black colors. personally i like lighter colored layouts more often but there are some dark ones that i do like. i dont like the boarder you have on the banner either. mainly i dont like the colors.

but you do have a lot of content and that is very good to keep someone looking through your site. all i suggest is to make a new template, but i know that can be a lot of work. i dont mean to be harsh in any way, but that is my opinion.

152013[/snapback]

Thanks for your honest opinion. I really appreciate it. After looking at my site for a while, it does get hard to read everything, so I made a new template: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. The new template will go into effect as soon as I edit all the pages in my website, which will take quite a while because of all those games. :rolleyes:

Two things has come to my mind while viewing your site.The first, and I do agree with most of the guys, you could do with a better color combination (try red and grey).Secondly, and I'm not sure if anybody experienced it, on your main page the blogs are not aligned with the menu items on the right. First I see the menu items (on the right), then when I go down the page (until the last menu item), the blog starts on the left side. Is this correct, or am I the only one experiencing this??!Nevertheless, everything else seems to be in order. Congrats.